Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mom's email 7/28/08

I LOVE SEVILLA!!!!! I LOVE MY COMPANIONS!!!!! I can´t even begin to tell you how excited I am to be here!!!! I seriously am so happy!!!!! I love it!!! When I got off the train my companions came up to me and gave me hugs and I knew we were going to be good friends. The whole way home I was looking around thinking about my new companions and thinking, Thank you Heavenly Father for sending me here.

It is so beautiful here. Sevilla is more what I Imagined Spain would be like. And you are right. It is a lot more like Madrid. A lot nicer. And I don´t know what the big deal was about the heat. I think Malaga was worse. To me it just feels like a hot day working out in the yard. Malaga was so humid though, Sometimes it was hard to breath. But Sevilla is a little more dry. I seriously Love it.

We live on the bottom floor of a small apartment building. My companions names are Hermana Clegg and Hermana Maynes. Hermana Clegg is from Orem, She is a transfer behind me in the mission. H. Maynes is from Chicago, she has been out about 10 months. I really love them. They are so sweet and so friendly and they love the people and they love being missionaries and they are very hard workers. I know I am going to learn a lot from them and I am so excited!!! So Excited!! Oh, so H. Schultz stayed in Malaga, I basically switched places with H. Georgiana who was with my new companions in Sevilla. H. Ross is now home. I sure loved her. She is one of my favorite missionaries i have met so far. I think h. Lindley is still in Granada with H. Stratton.

I took pictures of the Malaga appartment. A bunch of them. The reason i took that picture of the plant is because we moved in and kicked the elders out and they had left that sign and i thought that was kind of funny, even more funny is the fact that they kept it alive better than we did. haha.

We still get to play futbol, which is great!!! our schedule is the same and I haven´t exercised at all this week because my ankle has been swollen. it only hurt a little in the mornings but I didn´t want to run on it just in case, But i think we are going to start running again tomorrow. Yes!!! I need that run in the morning. I am glad my comps want to do it too. and don't worry, it didn't bother me throughout the day, i just didn't want it to get to that point.

I loved the Primary letter!!! That was so great! It put a permanent smile on my face. I loved it. Thank you so much.

Rosanne is such a sweetheart. I sure love her.

I am glad everyone got back from the trek all right. I hope they Loved it. I loved reading about Dallins talk. I bet it was amazing. He´s such a great kid.

Well, I love you so much!!! I am glad you are doing good. I am really excited about my scrapbook. I have taken about 500 more pictures so look forward to those soon!! ha ha. A lot of scenery ones again, but a lot of people ones too. I love you so much!! I hope you have a great week!!! Thanks for your fun email!!! love ya.

Love,
Morgan
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC