Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

dad's email July 7, 2008

Hey dad!!!
Thanks so much for your email. I loved it! I just printed it actually. I am going to keep it with me so i can read it again. I love you so much. I don´t know if you will ever know the influence you have had on me. I am so grateful for such great parents. I to am so excited to talk with you after my mission. I can´t wait. I told my companion last night that i want to go on a daddy daughter date with you and go out to dinner and just talk about our missions. Can you imagine how fun. Sometimes i do and then i realize i should probably focus. haha. We are seriously going to have so much fun though. I can´t wait to go hang out with you and mom again.

So i already told mom in her email but Rocio is really getting baptized!!! I am so super excited for her. She told us this week that she felt different, she felt complete since she has been coming to church. She always marks up her scriptures and she has questions and she is so great and so ready for baptism. Her sisters in law have really prepared her for this. i don´t think we did anything. I wish we could get more people to talk to their family and friends about the gospel. It is so much more effective than tracting. Her baptism is this Sunday and i have to bear my testimony. That shouldn´t be too hard, since we already do that every day. i am so happy for her. I can´t wait to send you pictures. I am hoping that her husband will really feel the spirit at the baptism. He already knows it is true, he has been learning about the church for 7 years. He just doesn't´want to make the commitment. I wouldn´t be surprised if he changed his mind though. Now that is wife is getting baptized. and he is a really good guy. I have high hopes for him.

Ok, i have 2 minutes till i get kicked off the computer but i have to tell you. We had a talent show with the 3 wards and the wanted the missionaries to do a few talents. Well the first two were kind of boring in my opinion. but for the last of our talents we all sang bohemian rhapsody. It was so funny. One of the elders did the sound effects and was supper hilarious.

Ok, 30 seconds. i love you so much you are awesome. Thanks so much again for your email. Have a great week.

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC