Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, July 7, 2008

Email to Dad June 30, 2008

Haha,

I´m sorry all my letters make you cry!! I love hearing about what you all thought of my letters. It´s like we´re having a conversation. It´s so great!!!! not that emails aren't conversation....anyway, it sounds like you had a really fun week. I think it is so funny you ended up going to Vegas in the end after all. I bet you had a blast. I love kade, I bet that was so much fun to take him to lagoon. I bet that was like a dream come true for him. We had a nice little surprise Sunday. Our investigator came to church and asked how baptism worked and then said she wanted to be baptized!!! it was so random. But we are so excited. When we first got here we had a hard time getting a hold of her, Her husband had seen us on the street and told us to call her because she wanted to learn more. but when we couldn't get a hold of her we gave her to the other hermanas because she lives in their area anyway. They got talked to her husband one night and he said his wife was not so sure about investigating the church now because her family is really catholic and she was worried about what they would think. After that the Hermanas gave her back to us because her sister in law is in our ward. We finally got a hold of her one night and talked to her and her husband a little about prayer because she had a question about it. Then the next time we visited we talked about families, and the proclamation to the world. she really seemed to like that. Then we taught her like 15 minutes of the plan of salvation and only got half way. The next time we saw her was at church and she wanted to be baptised. Our lessons with her have been so random, usually we would teach her more about the Restoration or the plan of salvation book of Mormon, but i guess this is what she needed. I am so happy for her. Her name is Rocio. She is 21 and just got married in January. We are hoping this helps her husband, who totally knows it´s true, get baptized as well. they are a really sweet couple. It always helps when they have relatives in the church too. Ok, well, i am running out of time. I took too long to tell you about Rocio. Haha, but it´s a good story so why not. I love you so much! Thanks so much for all your emails. I love them. Oh, by the way, Spain just won the Euro Cup. remember the fiesta bowl. It was like that all night long. They honk their horns and yell and cheer all night. There was no mistaking they had won. I knew the score too because they cheer and honk for those as well! Haha, it´s really funny. Well, I love you dad!!! I hope everything is going well for you and that it wasn´t too hard to go back to work. It´s always hard to go back after vacation!! But I hope you had a great time! I love you so much! I can´t wait to write to you again next week!!

Have a great week!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Love,
Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC