Hey dad!!! You survived the trek!! Don´t you love it!!! That is one of my favorite things that I have ever done. I remember one night I was sleeping next to madi and another young woman out under the stars and we got the giggles, I don´t know about what, but we could not stop laughing. It was late, everyone was tired, and we needed to go to sleep, so, it´s kind of like when you have the giggles durning your prayers. Everyone is quite, then someone snorts and you all lose it again, We were trying so hard, but we just couldnt go to sleep. then sister beal looked at us and said, "just think about dead cats" then we really lost it, I think that comment had the opposit affect then what she had hoped it would have.We laughed so hard. Haha. I love sister beal. I loved Rocky ridge too, I think the part that was the most spiritual for me was right after that, I don´t remember what is is called, But the place where all those people died in one night. When we were there sitting on those benches they told us storries about some of the people that died there. like the one dallin shared in his talk. I cried so much. I think that is when I really began to love those pioneers!!! How cool that you were there right around the 24th!!
So I´m not gonna lie, I LOVE SEVILLA!!! It is amazing. I could not have hoped for better companions than the ones I have right now. I LOVE THEM!!!! They are so sweet. They are..they´re just great. I am so excited. I was so happy when I stepped off that train and met them. They are just great. I am even excited that I am in a trio, just because they are so great. The office just called and asked how many beds there are in our appartment so we are thinking that this trio will only last one transfer, it will be interesting to see what happens. I´m sure we will have some hard days, but i am very optomistic about how well we get along.
We did take a train for transfers. Me and like 7 or 8 elders. One of them was in my zone in malaga, Elder Jones, Now he is my Zone Leader, So that´s kind of fun. One person I don´t have to get to know. i hate being new. Don´t worry about not writing last week. You are so great to even write. I am seriously blessed. Not everyone gets written to as much as I do. I am so grateful for all your support and letters and emails. They really boost me up and I just love it.
Sadly I am running out of time. I love you so much!! I want to tell you, Some days I would be having a hard time and i was working on not getting mad about it because it´s really hard to have the spirit when your mad at your companion all day. So I thought of getting off the plane and giving you a huge hug. It made me feel so much better. I love you so much. You are an amazing dad and an amazing example to me.
Thank you so much!!! I love you!!!
Love
Morgan
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment