Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mom's Email July 7, 2008

Hey mom,

Thanks for the email. Isn´t the 4th of July fun. I go t a letter from grandma a couple days ago and she mentioned that Kim and Jordan were selling fireworks again, That seems like just yesterday!!!! No way was that a year ago. So crazy. We had a really fun fourth. 14 of us got together, hung up an American flag and made hamburgers with chili on them and we had chips and nacho cheese and guacamole then we had banana splits and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. It was so much fun. Oh, and we weren´t very focused while we were eating because everyone was talking about there favorite bands and then we all talked about the shows we grew up watching. It was so much fun. I really loved it. It was really funny to me that the person who ate the most American food was a south American. Haha.

So we totally have a baptism this Sunday!!!! Isn´t that great!!!! Rocio is really getting baptized. I think she was really prepared by her sisters in law. They have taught her a lot of stuff. She marks her scriptures, asks questions and is just so great. Her baptism will be at 6 this Sunday night. She is nervous but she is still going through with it. she said she feels different now. She really can feel the spirit now in her life. I am so happy for her. I can´t wait to tell you how it all goes next week. I will definitely be sending pictures Monday as well. I´m so sad about the Lemons. I feel bad for them that things are going so bad. I just want them to feel healthy and happy. They are such great people. Tell them I love them and they are in my prayers.

Ok, well I better go. Oh wait! Richard is back!! Crazy huh. He is only back for a few months at the most but we have been teaching him again. he still wants to get baptized but i think it is going to be a while. Any, so kind of fun.

Well i love you so much!! You are the greatest. I haven´t gotten the Mac and cheese yet but i am thinking it will come soon. Oh and don´t send any more packages for the next two weeks, because if i get transferred it will be really hard to get the package from the post office. so i will let you know around the 24th what will happen. if i´m staying or going. You are so great to send me stuff. it´s like Christmas. haha. i´just love you so much. thanks for always emailing me and writing me. It is always so much fun to hear from you. I hope you are having a great week. I cant wait to hear from you again. I love you so much!!!
Love
Morgan
XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC