haha, so last week i almost didn´t get your email sent in time. haha, if you couldn´t tell by the misspelled words and lack of an ending. haha. But it sent just in time...i think. i hope you got it. how sad if you didn´t. I think it sent though.
So ROCIO IS BAPTIZED!!! YAY!!! SHE DID IT!!! she was so nervous. but she has a strong testimony and she did it. even though her family didn´t want her to, and even though her husband wasn´t so sure if he wanted her to. Which is really funny because he found us in the street and told us he wanted us to go teach her. Then apparently he told Rocio that night that he had told the missionaries to come talk to her and he didn´t know why, that it was the Lord. Well, i think we can safely say the lord knew what he was doing. I really think Selio will end up being baptized too. H e totally knows it´s true, he just is afraid of that commitment i think. I was so excited for Rocio though. the baptism started at 7. I didn´t end up speaking at all. Hermana schultz wanted to get the members involved. but we did sing Nearer My God To Thee with the elders in our ward who also had a baptizm that night. That baptism had a lot of drama though. Their invesigator (from Nigeria), Joshua, the day before, told them he had some doubts all because his member friend got offended. But, in the end he said, "Yesterday i was confused, but today I Feel good" and he was a very happy man at the baptism. It was a really great baptism. Rocio bore her testimony and so did Joshua. It lasted an hour and a half though. The speakers spoke forever!!! But it was great, i am excited to send you pictures.
I am really glad you liked the pigeon story, i was so excited to send it to you. I fully intend to take a picture by the time i get transferred. I really need to put that one in the scrapbook. haha.You are so right about how often you get to see the president. It is exactly how you said. He speaks in Zone conference, you have a 5 minute interview, if that, then your done. Kind of sad, but i really do like him a lot. He is a really great guy. I think it´s so fun he lives by us. Oh, and so do 2 of the elders in my zone. Elder Thornton is from nearby and Elder Sudweeks lives just off Cherry Lane and knows Madi and Hayley. Crazy huh.
You are going to love the trek. The walking part isn´t my favorite...you will see a lot of blisters, but it´s all worth it when you get to Rocky Ridge and Martins Cove. i felt the spirit so strong there. I LOVED IT!!!!
Thanks for writing little messages from Kade. He is so funny. I love that kid. I love you all so much. I hope you have a great time on the trek. I love you so much!! Have a great week. Love ya!!!
love,
Morgan
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment