Hey Mom, 6/30/08
How are you? From the sound of your email today, you’re doing pretty well. I hope that is still true. I don’t really have anything interesting to say, I just felt like writing you. So I hope you don’t get bored. I know you won’t though, you never do.
So last week we did a companion exchange for the afternoon. I was with Hma. Ross who goes home this month. She is a really good missionary. I really liked being her companion. We were running from appointment to appointment all night. We were tired, but the time flew by.
Oh, so I have to tell you about this little African baby. Oh my gosh, Cute! The cutest baby I have ever seen! The Elders are teaching her mom and we have been going with them because Gloria’s husband is out of town so the Elders can’t teach her alone. Usually they would have a member come, but Gloria doesn’t speak Spanish. I’m glad we get to go because the baby (Tricia) is so dang cute. She is, I’m not sure how old. She can stand, but not walk, however old that is. Anyway, she goes from a huge smile on her face to a perfect scowl and back to a smile again. It is so cute. I want to get a picture of her for you.
This week Isabel is going to make us something from Bolivia. I am really excited. Isabel is really sweet. We just gave her the Book of Mormon. We really want her to get baptized. I don’t know what else we’re doing this week. I’m sure we’ll visit Maria and Rocio for sure. Then there is Loli and Loli. Both inactive. One because of health and the other because she takes care of her mom. But the Bishop wanted us to visit them. I think it lifts their spirits. Especially the sick Loli. She loves us. I really like her a lot.
We are teaching a Nigerian right now too, but he’s not really progressing much. He won’t come to church. He always promises too, but then the Jehovah’s Witnesses always grab him. It’s kind of annoying, but we’re going to try to pick him up this week. Hopefully that will help. I really like him though. He’s really a nice guy and kind of funny like all the other Africans.
So every morning (now that the schedule has changed) we get up at 7:30 and either run or do push ups and sit ups etc. till 8:00. Then I usually shower then eat…after I get ready for the day. Personal study is 9:00-9:30 and companion study is 9:30-10:00. Then we usually go knock doors or “toc” a building as we call it. Then we go contact references or maybe visit Loli or Roland. At 2:00 we are back home for Medio Dia until 5:30. In that time we study Spanish. 5:30-10:15 we are out on the street again hopefully on our way to an appointment. Otherwise it’s really boring. Tuesdays at 12:00 we have district meeting. Wednesday at 7:30 we do English class. Thursday and Friday we don’t have anything special. Saturday mornings we have futbol which we invite investigator to. A lot of the time they will come too. We also eat at Maria’s at 2:00 Saturdays. Sundays church is 10:30 to 1:30 then we are supposed to have a meeting with the ward mission leader, but we’ve only had it once because he’s never there. Sunday nights are the same as any other night. Mondays are pday, but it ends at 6:30. So from 6:30-10:15 we are working again. And that is what I do every week. I thought you mike like that. Oh, I have to send you back that map. I don’t know if I’ll get it out with this letter because it’s 6:10, but I will try. I will send you our area map too. I think you got our church and apartment right though. Well, I love you so much. You are the greatest and my best friend. I love you so much. I hope you have a great week.
I love you!
Morgan
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment