Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, July 7, 2008

Email June 30, 2008

Hey Mom!!

Thanks for the great email as always!!! I can´t believe how much fun this last weeks sounds. I bet you all had a blast. I think you should do that again when I get home. Haha. I think it´s funny you decided to go to vegas after all. it sounds like it ended up being the right choice. I haven´t eaten lunch yet and that panera sandwiches sounded soo good. I wish I could have seen kade at Lagoon. I bet he loved it. That is so funny he was just serious the whole time. I bet that was really funny. That is really wierd that Rick John is home already. It seems like Jake peterson has been gone for 2 years but randomly it seems like RIck just left. Haha, funny huh. Madi Is going to love that class!!!! They are going to LOVE her!!! They are so cute. Was Pattie sad she isn´t teaching anymore? You will have to tell me how her first day went. I am so glad Lauren is in remission. I really want everything to work out with her. She is such a sweet heart. She deserves a break from all this. So does her family. They are just awesome!!! Thanks for keeping me posted. Oh, one of the elders here knows sarah. Wierd huh. This week has been good. We had Zone conference and I really liked it. Actually for some reason I woke up in a really bad mood and everything my companion did annoyed me and I was homesick and I don´t know what was wrong with me, but i left zone conference happy and not homesick anymore so that is definately a good thing. we ate this really good lentil stew thing for lunch and president had some of the companionships come up and teach part of the first lesson in front of everyone. I really didn´t want to do it. i still feel self concious about my spanish in front of older missionaries. But we did get called on in the end to talk about the restoration. It ended up being a really cool experience actually. I tried to expand my vocabulary from what i usually say and i was blessed to know what to say. Then I gave the first vision. when you talk about the first vision with 30 other missionaries the spirit is so strong. It was so cool. Everything went silent and the spirit was so strong and it really suprised me. it was a good little reminder of what the spirit can do when you are bearing your testimony. they always stress the importance and power of a testimony. The doctrin is good but there is power in a testimony. Oh, guess what, Saturday in futbol...I SCORED!!!! Yay!! it was just a penalty shot but i´m still super excited. What happened was the time was up and we were tied. When that happens both teams take shots and try to make a goal., It´s the best out of three or until someone scores 1 more than the other team. I didn´t hesitate when it was my turn. I just ran up to the ball and kicked with all my might and watched in amazement as it went past the goalie. I was so excited. Even the other team congratulated me. Elders are so nice that way. So that was really really fun!!!This sunday we had an investigator come to church and tell us she wanted to get baptised. It was really out of the blue but we are reallly excited. Her name is Rocío and she is really nice. 21 years old newly married. i really like her. Well, i think that is it for the week, No i never did give my talk. haha, i don´t know what happened. Oh well. Thanks so much for everything. I bought a postcard today at Mijas where we went for pday. It´s just a touristy place to buy souveniers. i didn´t buy anything though. Nothing looked too appealing. it was fun to look around though.I love you so much! I am so glad everyone is happy and doing well. I hope this week isn´t super boring after such an exciting one :>.
I love you all. I can´t wait to hear from you again next week!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love,
Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC