Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, July 21, 2008

Email- July 21, 2008 Transfers

Hey!!

You are going to have such a great time this week with the boys. How did the birthday party go? I bet that was a blast!!! You have to let me know how Kade liked the train!! I bet he will talk about it until i get home. Is he still talking about the "big ship" haha, remember how we thought he was saying the bishop? haha.

I am so excited to see the scrapbook when i get home. I bet it is going to be so great!! I haven't printed off the baptism pictures yet because i haven't had time. But I will soon. I may just end up sending the whole memory card home. Oh thank you so much for the mac and cheese!! I love it!!! I´m sorry for some reason i thought i had already thanked you for it. It came last week i think. It took 3 weeks to get here, whatever that adds up to. It is so yummy!!! thanks so much. I loved the candy too!!!

OK so i´m sure you are dying to know, Turns out I am getting transferred to Sevilla!!!!! Crazy huh!! Sevilla is one of the hottest cities in Spain, and it just so happens I am getting transferred there at the hottest time of the summer. Haha!!! No worries though. I am sure I will love it!!! I seem to be affected by the heat a little less than the other Hermanas here. They don´t sleep with blankets at night and i still sleep with my big quilt and blue blanket you bought me. Haha, i think i´ll survive. Oh, and guess who´s in a trio again!!! Haha, i think that is my fate for the mission. 3 trios in the first 3rd of my mission. Crazy. I am actually really excited though. They sound very nice. One is from Indiana, Hermana Maynes. the other, Hermana Clegg, is from Orem and is a transfer behind me so she is still very new. I am very excited for my new adventure.

You are so sweet to be thinking about my birthday. And don´t worry about it coming on time because apparently mail is much faster in Sevilla. For some reason Malaga is just slow. Hermana Shultz was in Sevilla before Malaga and got one of her packages in about a week. So that is good to hear.

What do I want for my birthday?....well actually i would love it if you could send me some Onera. That spice we put on popcorn. I am craving it. Maybe some shorts to sleep in, well capries would probably work better. I was actually wondering if you could send me a new journal or two. Remember the ones you gave me for Christmas? They are plaid and the cover is some kind of fabric or something. Anyway, if they still sell those I would love another one, just so all my mission journals match, but if not, no worries. it´s not really that important. If they don´t match, no big. Maybe like a chili packet, a ranch one; things like that. I LOVED that soup you sent. I don´t know. I don´t really need anything. I just love getting letters. Oh, I would love more pictures. Like ones from our cruise, Fiesta Bowl, Disneyland. Any fun pictures we have, i didn't really bring many with me. kind of sad. Pictures and the Onera are what I want most. If i got that for my birthday I would be happy. Maybe some M&M´s or something. My dress size is 8/10. I think i am ok on clothes for now though.

So Marley got hit by a car? Sad. Dumb dog. I´m glad he´s ok. Maybe he´ll think twice before escaping from now on. Haha.

Rocio´s full name is Rocio Florido Burgos. So the mission stuff is going well. I taught the Young Women's last Sunday, in English. There is a family visiting from Canada so they need us to help them teach. It went really well, the topic was missionary work so hey, not too hard. I´m trying to think if anything fun happened this week. The sad thing is, i really don´t think there is anything to tell. We don´t really have any progressing investigators right now. Our Africans are kind of flaky. I love them, but they´re flaky. This week was my last week to teach English class. I was kind of sad to say goodbye, I love that class. There is a woman from Russia and one from the Ukraine that come and they are so sweet. Especially the one from the Ukraine: Ulia is her name. It´s just Julia without the J. She is my friend. I really hope one day she can hear and accept the gospel. 2 weeks ago we talked about what we do every day to practice talking in present tense. This was a good missionary opportunity. I explained a little about what we do. some of them asked questions, so i got ot go deeper and give a mini first lesson. I noticed both Christina (Russia) and Ulia were listening and I was very happy. Ulia loves us and thinks we are such good people and I think she is curious. She has a beautiful family and one day, when she is ready, she will accept the gospel. I love her. Her family is the most important thing in her life. She´s just great!

No worries, i took a picture with my class!!! i love cameras!!!!! I am so glad i took those pictures too, because if i hadn´t, i´d never have another chance. The next 2 days we are visiting a few of the people that are my favorite and taking pictures with them. I am excited to see them. It will be sad to say goodbye. Most of the ones I am the saddest to leave are inactive members. Like Maria and Loli. Ok, i guess those are the only two Inactives but they are my favorite. and of course Rocio. It will be sad to say goodbye to her. She and Richard are both really bummed i´m leaving. But it´s just the mission life. And i´m sure i will keep in touch with Rocio.

So i´m running out of time. I hope you liked this super long email. I love you so much You are the greatest mom ever. Don´t stress too much about my birthday. Honestly, i´d be happy if all you sent me were letters. I love those. I will love anything just because it is from you. I will let you know my new address next Monday. so probably don´t send anything this week, i´d get it eventually but probably not until zone conference. Which is fun too.

I just love you so much!!! I am so excited to tell you all about Sevilla next week!! Crazy. Have fun with the boys this week. I love you. Tell Tanner and Kade hi for me and Happy Birthday. I love you so much!!

Love Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC