Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, August 4, 2008

email 08-04-2008

Hey Dad!!!

Thanks so much for your letter!! I love your letters. I had a dream about you last night. I don´t really know what was going on, but it was good to see you ha ha!! I love those dreams but I hate them, because I wake up in the morning and it´s like I had my family with me. But then again, it makes me miss you all and I have to hurry and focus my mind on something else. I just love you guys though. I have the best family in the world.

That is so sad the Sister Lemmon died. How is brother Lemmon doing? Is he hanging in there ok? I feel so bad for him. Not only has he been seriously sick, but now he has to deal with this as well. How is his health holding up. I will have to write him a letter today. He is such a sweet guy.

I´m glad you liked my last letter. I was excited to tell you that story. I am so glad it made you all laugh. I love it when I tell you something and you all love it so much. It makes me so happy.

Tell Dallin good job on getting his Life Scout award. How long does it take to get your Eagle? When can he get it? He´s such a stud!!!

I love kades little notes. He is so funny and so cute!! Thanks for typing that up for me. It always puts a smile on my face. And by the way, I loved his prayer on the food. Ha ha. He´s so dang cute.

Sevilla is going really well. I still love my companions. I can´t tell you how much I love being here. It is a completely different missionary experience just because they love it so much and work so hard. It is wonderful. When I was in the MTC I prayed for God to send me to someone who was a hard worker, who I could learn a lot from. Someone whose example would help me to be a good missionary. Hermana Clegg and Hermana Maynes are exactly what I prayed for. You will get to meet both of them someday. I am so excited for you to meet them. They really are amazing.

This week we really saw the Lord's hand in the work. I can´t even explain it to you. It was just like every little thing led us to another little miracle. like Saturday, we went to a far away part of our area to see an inactive family we can never get a hold of. The husband was so excited to see us, he said he needed 5 or 6 book of Mormons for his friends and he came with us to give one away right then. He was so spiritually hungry. He has been working a lot and hasn't been able to come to church for 4 months. He came to church Sunday, and he just cried up at the stand. I really love this guy. his name is Fernando. He is just really sweet and really struggling. his wife has fibro myalgia and is going blind too, Sorry I know I really can´t spell. Anyway, she hasn´t been coming to church either. My companion thinks she is mad at God. But we are so excited to work with them. Anyway, Fernando told us about a less active member who lived nearby, we visited him and he came to church on Sunday too, then during his lesson we got a phone call from a lady who invited us to some Catholic funeral for her dad who was a member of our church. We got permission to go, but got there late enough that we could wait outside of the meeting and not have to explain why we weren´t taking part in their ordinances, but still got to support the family by making the effort to be there. This lady that called, has never called us before and the wife of the man who died, who hasn´t shown much interest in the church actually set up an appointment to meet with us. It was really cool. Then on the way home we met a Brazilian lady on the bus and invited her to church....and she came!!! It was just amazing small little miracles all day long. I loved it. It was really neat.

Ok, well somehow I am running out of time so I better say goodbye. I love you so much. I am so glad you got my email. I was really worried about that. Did mom get hers? But I really do love you so much. You really have been such a great example to me. Thanks so much for everything. I hope you are having a really good week and that work is fun !! Ok, well, have a great week!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Love,
Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC