Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Friday, April 4, 2008

This Week's e-mail

I love your email so much! It makes me feel like i´m at home. Or at least it makes me realize home really isn´t that far away. I love it. I gave hermana lindley the blog spot address the other day. Her mom has been asking for pictures so i told hermana lindley her mom could see the ones on my blog. I love that you have that thing.
So Madi and Hayley chopped their hair huh? that is so crazy. How much hair did hayley cut? does she miss her pretty hair. i bet it still looks amazing. i love my sisters. We have service every week and so far we tend to clean bathrooms. I think of them every time i´m cleaning. It´s kind of fun. I´m really glad that´s not my job anymore though.
So the park was really good this week. Things went so much better than last week. By they way, i´m sorry i don´t respond to all your letters very well. I think about things you will tell me all week, then when it comes time to write back, i completely forget. Like your story about primary and William Baxter. That was amazing. I was so excited to read about that. I wish i could have been there. Kids are amazing.
OK, so this Saturday i was with another companion. her name is hermana tolman. I love her. Well we started out a little shaky at the park. We would see someone and start walking towards them... and then keep walking. we were having some boldness issues. Well we decided to pray. We prayed for boldness, strength, and courage and people to talk to. the Lord blessed us will all four things. It was amazing. Every person we stopped was willing to listen. most of them were even taking a walk and stopped to talk to us. Which is amazing because we could barely even get people who were walking to look at us last week. No body we talked to this week seemed extremely interested in our message but they listened. they talked to us about their families. it was great. i loved it. perhaps we planted some seeds or maybe not. either way we were blessed. It was so cool because we could figure out everything people were saying. One guy told us he didn´t like our church because bush was bombing Iraq and the church wasn´t saying anything about it. I really didn´t know how in the heck i was supposed to answer that question, especially in Spanish, but we understood him. I know i don´t have a good enough vocabulary. we were very blessed. i am excited to go to the park again on Saturday. Other than the park there isn´t much that´s new. every week is about the same. I can´t remember if i have told you about our district yet. there are 3 elders. Elder Garcia who is pretty cool. we get along really well. I think he was born in Mexico but he is American. His dad is in the air force. Elder waldvogel is really cool too. he is 19 but looks like he´s 25. He is a convert. He used to be catholic. the other day we were all playing soccer and he fell and his medical bracelet went into his hand. I felt bad for him. It looks painful. the other elder is Elder McLuckie. He is from England and i love him. He is hilarious!! I don´t think he even means to be funny half the time but he always makes us laugh. We have a pretty cool district. I love them. Hermana Briggs is not in my district, she is in the one down the hall. I told you last week there were 30 to 50 missionaries here. I asked the president and he told me we had 35 including a senior couple and 2 senior sisters. This week 9 of them left. which means this MTC now has 26 missionaries in it. isn´t that crazy! we have one person from Portugal. 4 from Spain, 1 from Ghana, and 1 from England. isn´t that cool! I absolutely LOVE the Italians. They are hilarious. I kind of feel like i´m repeating myself. if i am i´m sorry.
So things are going well. we had fish today, not my favorite but we had potatoes too. those were great. they also made this really weird vegetable thing that i loved. It was half a zucchini and it had a little cheese (it´s always only a little cheese here :< ) It had rice too and something else mixed in too. It was soo good. It looked really gross, but it was so good. They have really really good rice here. We had white rice yesterday and i think they cook it in oil. I loved it. They are really healthy here. It´s good because i like the food but i don´t love the food, so i don´t crave it and i don´t eat a ton all the time. Between that and soccer i´ve been getting healthier. I´ve lost 5 pounds so far. the doctor here said the average person will actually loose 30 pounds. so that is very good news.
Well, i love you all so much. Tell everyone hello. I love you all. I hope you have a great week. Tell Kade Hi!! Tell him I love him so much!!! I´m so proud of him!!! I love you all so much! thanks for your prayers. I will try to send some letters home soon. Well, Have a great week!! I´m doing great and I LOVE Spain! I really want you to see it. I´ll make sure i take more pictures. Have a great week. Talk to you later. I LOVE YOU!!!
XOXOXO
Love Morgan
Thank you so much for the Easter Package!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! It made my day!!! You guys are the best!!!

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC