Morgan arrived at the Mission Home in Malaga safely yesterday and she has been assigned to serve in the Malaga area. We are looking forward to hearing about her new companion and other news. I'll post the details as we as we hear from Morgan. She's as beautiful as ever despite the MTC haicut. See the email and PICTURES from Sister Mellor below.Dear Burningham family,
We were so glad to have Sister Burningham arrive to the Spain Malaga mission yesterday. She is such a enthusiastic missionary. She has been assigned to the city of Malaga--which is 45 minutes from the mission office. Thanks for preparing and sending such a great missionary.
Love,
Sister Mellor


1 comment:
I remember that mission home all too well. The shower in the basement where the Elders sleep was the worst! It felt as if each water droplet was a pin prick. Seriously.
I wish my mom would have had a package already at the mission office by the time I arrived. :) I'm sure that was quite the surprise.
Post a Comment