Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Email Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh, my gosh, i love that Gracie only had one kitten!!! That is so funny!! Ha ha ha. Hopefully this one will turn out a little better than it´s mom. What does it look like. I am beginning to realize that i am one of the only people in the world, or at least in the Spain Malaga mission, who likes cats. It´s so sad.
I loved hearing about Kade!!! He is so funny. I showed someone his picture the other day and they called him “Sin Vergüenza” which is basically what his is. It´s a perfect word for him. I love it, They just look at him and know. Ha ha. I´m not sure how to translate Sin Vergüenza for you but it´s just Kade. Sin Vergüenza means Kade. Ha ha. Basically Always getting into trouble and he´s happy about it. Maybe a little Proud. Haha!!! I love him!!! Oh, he´s so cute!!!!!
Thanks so much for sending me the cd. I am so excited to get it!!! It hasn´t come yet but i´m looking for it!!! I hope you get your package soon. Te Amo un montón does mean I love you tons. Stupid Bablefish. Ha ha. I love you pile!!!
Noemi is doing well. She didn´t come to church this week because she was sad because her cousin died and because she was helping her daughters with something. We invited her to pray about the book of Mormon and she was like, i´m not getting baptized. We´re like, that´s not the invitation...just pray about the dang book please!!!! Haha. Our next lesson is with her today. Her evangelist church and all the members from our church all want that woman baptized and she says she doesn´t need a 2nd baptism and is a little touchy about it apparently. Haha. But that is why we are starting small. If she can learn how to receive answers to prayers and get a testimony of the message of the restoration, then we´ll have an easier time talking to her about baptism. We have a lesson with her today. She´s really a great investigator. Even if she doesn´t want to get baptized. Ha ha. We are still teaching the Bolivians. We are going to teach them on Tuesday. We are teaching them the plan of salvation. We are also teaching a woman named Maria. She is like 65 but she says if she wasn't catholic she'd be Mormon. She likes our doctrine. She thinks Joseph Smith was a prophet, now we just have to help her understand that that means our church is true. I really like her though. She is a really sweet lady with the craziest dog. This dog is on his deathbed. Remind me to tell you more about him next week when i have more time.
I do tend to play the piano at baptisms. That or sing with a small group of missionaries. I
I will pray for Rosanne and for Daniel. Poor Rosanne. I hope they get over all of this soon. I love them. And Shannon and Darrin, how cool would that be for them all to be sealed together. When would it be? When do they pass that 6 month mark?
So did Sister Mellor tell you that you couldn´t come? That´s sad. I think it will be fun to see you all at the airport though. We´re gonna have a fun night. Maybe one day we can all come back together. You could meet some of these great people. Maybe we could stop in Spain and then head over to Japan. That would be awesome!!!
Hey, why am i getting a new debit card? Did my old one just need to be renewed? Thanks for sending it to me!
Well I better run!! I love you so much!!! I hope you guys have an awesome week! Have fun with the new member of the family! Ha ha. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
Que Tengan una buena semana!!!
Les quiero mucho!!!!
Es la mejor familia en el mundo!
Que suerte tengo, o mas bien, que bendicion mas grande!!!
Les Amo!
love,
Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC