Hey Family
It was so good to talk to you all yesterday!! It sounds like everyone is happy and excited for summer to start. So l actually finished the 2nd tape last night. The first one ended wierd so I decided to make another so i could end it right, I had an african friend in sevilla talk on it so you could get an idea of how it is talking to them. I love nigerians. Anyway, i decided I´d talk a little on it last night. So now you get 2 tapes. Really, 1 and a half. I´ll be sending everything your way today. Yay!!! Be looking for a green box. thats probablly what it will come in!
So last night i couldn´t sleep and i´m laying there in bed and i hear these two cats talking or more like arguing with each other. I was like, what the... I was positive my Comp was asleep, but all of the sudden I hear her say, "uh oh..." then we both busted up laughing and got up to see if we could see the cats. we couldn´t see them but man we could hear them. they would meow these creepy meows, one of them was really high, the other was really really low and creepy. Anyway, every once in a while they would attack and it sounded like they were going to break the garage or house or whatever that they were in. It was so loud. You could hear them hissing and screaming at each other.Them crashing into things, then breaking glass.We just stood there on our patio, looking over the wall, laughing our heads off!!! It was so funny. Dad would have loved it!! Hermana Swenson recorded it on her camara. Maybe one day we´ll have to show it to you.
Noemi came to church again yesterday. Once again all the lessons and talks were perfect for her. It was awesome! Then this member came up and started telling her to stay on this road. she got baptized in like december and knows Noemi and it was just awesome to hear this new convert telling our investigator her testimony. I was thinking, oh this is great, just perfect for Noemi. but Then another member came up and started telling noemi she was an investigator and noemi is like " no i´m not investigating anything" haha, Then the members like, " if your with the missionaries you´re an investigator." I was like, oh no, go away now. Haha. I think it turned out ok in the end though. She walked away smiling. The members here are really excited about missionary work. It´s awesome!!! One kid got home from his mission in like august and he gave this awesome talk on the book of mormon and was so excited that she was there and told us he was hoping his talk had helped her. He´s a great kid. So is his whole family. They are just awesome and really excited about missionary work.
Well, after talking on the phone and making you a tape I have run out of things to say. haha. But I am excited to hear from you next week!!!! I love you so much! You are the greatest family in the world!! I love you all!!!!!!
Love Morgan
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment