FAMILIA MIA
!Te Amo un montón! This week went really well. Noemi, the one who everyone wants to get baptised, came to a baptism the Elders had on Tuesday and left crying. She totally felt the spirit. It was a miracle too because we invited her to come, she wanted to take the bus but we didn´t have money so we walked and decided to meet her there. We got to the baptism late and Hermana Swenson and I were just praying in our hearts that she would get there in time for the baptism part. I heard one talk end, (we were in the foyer) then another, then the Elders sang a song, acapella...they didn´t know i was there. oops. I didn´t know they were singing though, so it´s not really my fault. even though everyone got mad at me....Spaniards are really funny. I was like, hey, we were waiting for Noemi. What´s more important? But whatever. It annoyed me but it cracks me up too. So then the elders finished their song, another person got up, said a few words and had everyone go to the room with the font in it. As everyone shuffled in, we looked outside the church one more time and Noemi still hadn´t arrived, We thought, oh well I guess we´ll just go see the baptism and maybe she´ll catch the talks at the end. Then, just before Elder Bell started saying the prayer I glance down the hall one more time and here she comes! I was so excited. I motioned for her to come quickly into the room and she got there just in time to see the baptism. It was perfect. Then this Sunday, she came to church all on her own without us even inviting her. She said she missed the members. I think she missed the spirit too. She came, she loved it. She´s awesome!!!
We also taught the Bolivians again finally. We taught them the restoration and he said it was interesting. his only question was "where are the plates now" We asked them to pray about the restoration and they said they would. Hopefully we can make it over there again tomorrow. They are a good little family.
Thanks for the email. I like how you said Kade was "cleaning" his room. ha ha. That just sounds like something that would be going on at our house. people "cleaning" their rooms. ha ha.
That´s so crazy about Matt Nolte. How stressful. ha ha. i´m glad the airport was nice though.
well I´m getting kicked off the computer so I better run. I love you so much. Hey i´m excited to get that cd. You are so great. I listened to Saturdays warrior today.
I SENT YOUR PACKAGE. Yay. so you should get that in a week and a half or 2 weeks. It´s not green. but it´s pretty yellow. I love you guys so much!!!!
Have a great week!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Morgan
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment