Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Letter and Pictures received Friday, May 8, 2009













Hey Family,

So I'm not really sure what to writebecause I haven't done internet yet & I don't want to repeat myself, but I have been wanting to write you so I could send you these pictures. Hopefully we'll make it to the place where they develope the pictures today because I want to send you monkey pictures. There are some fun ones I know you will love.

Thank you so much for my Easter package. I LOVED it! Packed with Reeses. What could be better than that?I ate a Fastbreak for breakfast today...I know, not the Healthiest choice, but I was craving it.

Church was really good yesterday. The speakers had just gotten back from a trip from the temple. They just had the spirit with them and I loved it. I have a goal to go to the temple once a week when I get home. We didn't have any investigators at church this weekWe woke up Maria Del Mar, but she said she couldn't come because she had to work...so we passed by a semi-less active member who we think didn't know it was Sunday. But she decided she'd come to Sacrament Meeting. So we were happy about that at least. Her name is Chani. She's a really sweet lady.

Right now our best investigator is Maria del Mar. we are working on getting her to church. She has read the entire Book of Mormon, prays, was watching Conference online. Her next step is to come to church regularly. She came once and loved it aparently. We told her if she'd come she'd have the strength to overcome her obstacles so that is what we're focusing on right now.

so I have now printed off pivtures and done email. We also bought fabric today. They have these dresses here for the Flamenco shows they do. Sometimes missionaries will buy one. they're so expensive. My companion and I thought it would be smarter to buy fabric and then make a quilt when we go home. So we bought flamenco fabric today. It was on sale. 5.95 a meter. I almost didn't buy any, but it is usually about 15 euros or more so I decided it was better now while it was cheap! I'm excited to make my blanket. I hope you've got some good movies you're waiting to show me because it will take me a while to make. or better yet, let's just have fun talking. Or a little of both.

So last night I thought of some goals. I thought, "What are my goals for when I get home?" I want to go to the temple once a week, serve people more, always do my visiting teaching, keep being close to my family and also, I don't know why, but I feel like I've been hearing a lot of horror stories about marriage so one of my most important goals I have is to marry an awesome guy in the temple. I have to pray & fast about it and know it's right. I just want it to last forever. I also want to be up and going more getting things done. And of course, I want to watch American Idol with my fam. Hey, so we never know what's going on in the world, but we have been hearing about the woman on Brittain's Got Talent! Are you guys hearing about that there too?

I hope you enjoy these pictures. I am excited to send them to you! It's getting really hot out here. Sometimes it's really cold too. It's in that wierd, not sure what it's doing stage. I like it though. I think people are happier now.

Well I better run. I love you so much! I hope you're having a great week!

I love you!!!
Love,
Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC