Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, July 6, 2009

Email-Monday, July 6, 2009

Hey family!

I just thought I'd send a quick post card your way. I thought you might like this postcard because it's very Spanish. The beach part is very Almeria but the ones of the streets & people are very Spanish. So how are you guys? I'm doing great. This is my first pday in AlmeriaWe did some shopping and relaxed. I loved it! I really think I'm going to love it here. It is one of the favorites of a lot of the people. Everyone loves it! Well, I should've written smaller. I love you guys!!!
Love,
Morgan



Cadiz

To Kade! I love you!


Caraodes (snails) She ate these!
Hermana swenson's Birthday

Familia!!!

Happy 4Th of July!!! Happy Anniversary!!! that's so fun!! They are both great events!!! I am so glad we are a family!!! I have the greatest family in the world!!! We had a little 4th of July party on the fourth. Hermana Nelson and I wore red and blue ( We didn't have anything white to wear with it,) And Hermana Nelson made some kind of BBQ meat and an ice cream dessert, we also ate hot dogs and salad and chips. (The elders came too, even though one of them is from Spain.) Almeria is a lot different than San Fernando. In San Fernando the whole zone was really close to each other. Here there are just 2 elders and everyone else lives far away. But it was a fun little lunch. The food was good. We sang My Country Tis Of Thee for companion study, and told everyone it was the 4Th of July.

Hayley, how do you like the singles ward? Or is it a student ward?

I´m sorry about the awkward moment in boot camp...i hope Travis doesn't make this a habit because i really need to do boot camp when i get home. and i don´t want him to be there. How awkward!

I love that Hayley has been running with Marley, Tell her I will run with her and bring Charlie when I come home....at least I´ll try to. If I remember right, Charlie doesn't cooperate very well on a leash. Marley is a little bit smarter in that area.

Do you think you could forward me Madi´s emails. I have no idea what is going on with her. I would love to read her emails. That´s sad they are already transferring her. Do you know how often she gets her mail? She´s just about got her first transfer done with. That is a big step. The first is the longest, and one of the hardest. I wonder how often they get transferred there? President Mellor doesn't like to change us very often. Actually the area presidency doesn't like us to change very often. I personally like changes. I think being with the same companion for more than 3 months is way too hard. Even with Hermana Clegg we were ready for a change at the end of the 3rd transfer. By the way, I am in Malaga right now. I talked to Hermana Clegg on the phone and it was so fun. I am going to see her later tonight. I am so excited. I love that girl.

I can't believe all those boys are coming home. That is so wierd. They just started. I don't know how fast my mission has gone by for you guys but it has gone by way too fast for me. Time has absolutely flown by. I can´t believe I'm almost done. It doesn't make sense in my mind. I feel like it´s not possible so much time has passed. So crazy. I wonder what time I´ll fly in.

I am so excited to get that tape and package. Thank you so much!! I´m so excited!!!! I have a joke for you.... ¿Cual Pais se rie y despues explota?.....ja-PON (You have to say it like they would in Spain or it doesn´t work, the j makes an h sound)Hermana Clegg sent me that joke.


Well, I like Almería. I think the people here are so nice and so open. It´s a big change from San Fernando. I love the ward. they are so supportive and willing to help us with lessons. We have a few really good investigators. One that the hrms have been teaching is getting baptized on Saturday. She´s like 73. Cool huh. We are also teaching people from Ecuador who will totally get baptized and we are finding some new people to teach as well. I like Hermana Nelson. We get along well, I´m not sure if we´ll end together or not. I guess we´ll see. The accent here is different, I don´t like it. haha. but I think it will grow on me. The Cadiz accent is known for being horrible and hard to understand, but I love and miss the Cadiz accent a lot. But I really like Almeria and I think the accent will grow on me. The people (the Spaniards) are so open it surprises me. They are just as open as the South Americans. It´s crazy. It makes missionary work a lot easier. We have so many investigators here. It´s hard to keep track of them all. We are trying to decide who really has interest and who doesn't so we can spend more time with progressing investigators. there is a lot of work to do here. I am so glad that I get to finish my mission here, it´s one of the favorite areas. Known for being awesome!!! I am excited to see what the future holds here.

Well, I´m out of time. I love you guys so much!! I hope you have a great week!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!! OH, and Dad, you should get your letter this week. I´m sorry it´s so late. There are pictures inside though!!! yay. Well, I love you all!! Take Luck!!!!!

Love, Morgan

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC