Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, July 27, 2009

email - Monday July 27, 2009

Hey Family




Well, don´t even worry about the card, i think i spent a 100Euros today....I hate spending money. But i actually enjoyed it today. Ok maybe i´m exagerating, i´m not sure how much i spent. I had to uy a ticket to granada today. We have interviews with the president here tomorrow so we decided we might as well spend pday out here too. I am so glad because 1, i´m with Hermana Clegg right now. and 2, I waited way too long to do my shopping and after today, i am almost done. It´s like i served in all the cool places at the beginning of my mission and wanted to wait to buy stuff, and almost didnt´ have much of a chance to buy anything afterwards. I got you guys a couple things today. one of the things is very cool. very typical of Granada, i got one for me too. The other thing i got you is so cool and so spanish. I am SO excited to give it to you. I also got the boys something small and i don´t remember what else. But i feel very happy right now. Like, i´m more prepared. I love granada. It is a beautiful place. I would have loved to serve out here.


I love that you just added Sister Mellor on Facebook. Haha. She is so fun! I love facebook. You can find everyone on there. There are so many people out here that use it. I will have an easy time keeping in touch with them.


My diet is going ok. I´m not really seeing results because i can´t really exersize. I´m really embarassed to come home because i´ve gained so much weight, i am also very excited to be skinny again. I only eat carbs in the morning and if we eat at someones house. I miss my carbs....I´m such a carb monster. I feel like i´m not eating. But it´s ok, it´s good to get off carbs. they are so dangerous...bread and chocolate, my favorite things. I miss them haha. i´m getting used to it though. I´m impatient too. I start eating better and want immediate results. haha. It doesnt really work that way does it.



Dad didn't tell me about his new toys. I am excited to hear about them. I can´t wait to hang out with you guys again. oh, that´s a trunky thought. haha. it´s ok, It´s really going to be fun. I want to go to Heber Valley. It sounds beautiful. I bet those girls just love you! Both of you.


I can´t believe madi sang for elder oaks in Chile. That means she got to actually meet him right? Que guay! That is a totally spanish word by the way. Madi probablly says chevere. I don´t know how to spell it. But they both mean cool.


Thursday we got the mini missionary. Her name is Melisa Salazar, she is 16 years old and so mature and so sweet. I love her. It has really helped out our companionship actually. hermana ruiz de mendoza and hermana nelson kind of clash. so we´ve kind of split into 2 companionships. me with RDM (Ruiz de Mendoza) and nelson with salazar. When we did that, missionary work in almería suddenly became a lot of fun!


I LOVE IT HERE! I have absolutely loved these past few days. RDM and I get along really well. She makes it fun. We enjoy our time together and we work well together too. Friday was awesome. It was one of the greatest days of my mission. I´m not even sure why. But I came home so happy and so excited about missionary work. We have this family we are teaching. Their names are Elaina, Maydrim, and Fran. Elaina is a member, her daughter Maydrim has been inactive since she was 9 and maydrim´´s husband Fran is not a member. we invited them to an activity and got there late with another investigator. part way through the meeting i saw Fran and I pointed him out to RDM, she could hardly contain herself she was so excited. I was too. THey really seemed to enjoy themselves. afterwards they met the bishop, he was great with them. Maydrim talked to him about transfering her records over from venezuela and the bishop said he´s ask for them. That made us very happy that she had progressed that much. That she even cared where her records were. He asked fran if he was a member. His answere was no, but the way he said it suggested that the idea wasn´t completely out of the question for him. It was just a miracle. They came. they enjoyed it. The primary taught a mini lesson when it started about eternal families. perfect. Maydrim was already asking us about the temple. I think that will actually help them a lot. It was just a little thing but it made my week. and hermana RDM´s week too.


'Well, i wanted to say more but i´m running out of time. i´m glad tanner and kade had a good birthday. They are so cute. I just love them. Did they get my letter alright?


MADI, Su Español es BUENISIMO!!!! De verdad, habla muy bien. Que lista es!!! No puedo creerlo!!! Bien Hecho chiquilla!Familia, os amo um montón. Vosotros sois ejemplos grandisimos para mi. Espero que disfrutais esta semana y que entendeis este forma de hablar el Español. No estoy seguro si estoy usandolo bien. Es muy comune en España. Todos hablan así. Es super guy pero no puedo usar este forma muy bien. Pero no pasa nada. Lo aprenderé. Os amo. muchas gracia por escribirme y por apoyarme. Que tengan una buena semana.


Love,

Morgan


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC