Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, September 29, 2008

Email Monday, September 29, 2008


Hey family!
I´m sorry I had to do a joint email today but hey, I´ll try to make it an extra interesting one. I was so excited to read that that family came to church this week. That is so great. It sounds like it was a good Sunday for both of us. We had 4 investigators with us at church today! We were way excited.
I am so excited for Kim. I am so glad they got a girl. I bet she is so Happy. That will be so fun for her.
How cool that Lexi has my book. That is so funny. If i remember right, I took that class with Kelsey. Funny huh, Now Lexi has my book for the same class. Ha ha.
By the way, how cute are the boys in our ward. I just love them. That really amazes me how mature and good they are. I just love you guys so much.
I am so glad things are going really well for you. You sound so happy. I am so excited to come home and serve with you. And by the way i love what dad said about people working more with the Lord to get things done. That is the way it should be, it´s his church, his kids, he knows best how to do things. I think you will see a ton of success in the ward from that. You guys are such a great example to me of work. I love you.
So this week has been a really great Spanish week. I have really started understanding Spanish a lot better. I think it´s hard to see the progress that i have made because time is just slowly and constantly moving and it´s hard to see change. but then when i think of the MTC and even Malaga, i realize I have progressed a lot in Sevilla.
I love it here. It has been so great serving with my companions and learning how missionary work is done. They are such hard workers. I have learned so much from them about service and just being the best you can be. They are amazing. I cant wait for you to meet them. And just for the record, You are going to love Hermana Clegg. She could be a member of our family. She would fit in well. Our families are very similar. It´s so much fun. Her family even goes to the Holiday Inn in Saint George. It´s so fun. Anyway, This week has been really great because Cecilia came to church with us, we came to pick her up and ended up waking her up, but Hermana Maynes said we would wait for her to get ready , so she did, and we took her with us even though it was raining and she had to push Lucas in the stroller with a huge umbrella covering him. We missed all but the last 5 minutes of relief society but we made it to the rest. And this was really important because for some reason she has never come to church, but this time she came, and I know she was stressed about Lucas because he was kind of restless but i hope it was a good experience for her. We are also super excited because Maria Jose told us she wants to be baptized. We didn´t even ask her, she just came out and said it. What happened is she had a really great experience with a priesthood blessing and i guess that sealed the deal for her. She told us it´s hard because she loves to smoke but she wants to get baptized. She quit smoking twice in her life. once for her first pregnancy and the second time for the next pregnancy. So we know she can do it, she just needs a reason to quit, and now she has one. I am really hoping for a family baptism though. Strangely enough to one who is most against the church is her 12 year old son. Honestly though, If he could have a friend in the church i think that would help more than anything else. The Spanish culture is Catholicism. That is all he knows. But he likes visiting another ward in our church because he has friends there, so i think that will help a lot. the only problem is, the next kid closest to him in age is 15 and he feels out of place, so that Will make it a little difficult. but i think it will work out in the end. Kids hearts are generally softer. We just have to get him to sit in on the lessons.
Well, I´m out of time, I love you so much. You are so awesome. I hope you have a really great week. I will hopefully be sending you a letter today with a really yummy Bolivian recipe. It´s rice and chicken but it´s soooo good. We made it with Cecilia, So you will have to try it at home. Well, I love you tons. Have a great week. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Morgan
XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC