Hey Dad!!
How did things go for you yesterday? How do you feel? I thought about you yesterday. I would figure out what time it was and think, I bet dad is already up thinking about the day and I thought about you at the end of medio dia because that was about when church would start. I prayed for you so I hope it went well. =>. I´m sure it did. I don´t know why it wouldn't have. I just want you to know that. And I Love that we are serving together. I just think that is so great!!! It´s kind of like a new strength that I have. If times get hard I know I can think of you and think, it´s ok, dad´s doing it too. I just love ya,. You are going to be such a great blessing to the ward. And it sounds like you have a great bishopric to help you out. Well I better run. I love you so much!! I just want you to know I´m thinking about you and praying for you and I know you´ll be great!!! I love you!!! Have a great week!
Love,
Morgan
Hey Mom,
How are you doing? I was thinking about you guys yesterday. Looking at the clock and thinking, I bet they are getting ready for church right now, I bet dad is being set apart right now. He is so awesome. I just love you guys!! I bet that was an amazing meeting. I can´t wait to hear more about everything that has happened with all of that.
So how is everything else going? Did Brittany have her baby yet? I just got a letter from Grandma saying she could have it a week or so early. For some reason I thought it was Kim who was due in September. How fun to have two new babies in the family. I also heard Bridger got a new car. That´s pretty fun. I am excited to be able to drive again. The cyclobus just doesn´t cut it for me. haha.
My birthday was amazing!!! I had the time of my life!!! I just sent off a letter to you, telling you all about it. It was perfect!! I felt like a queen. That flamenco show was so cool!!! I actually felt like I was watching a show on the cruise or something because the waiters were all dressed up and really nice and helpful and brought out these amazing dishes of food. I loved every minute of it. I was so busy enjoying myself, i didn´t pay much attention to the dancing. Ha ha. It was perfect though, Flamenco is very Spanish, I am glad I got to go.
This week flew by. I don´t even know what we did. It feels like my birthday was yesterday. Nothing super cool happened this week. We are still working with the same people. We actually have a ton of investigators, the problem is getting them to church. They don´t really have rest homes here. What they do is hire someone to come live with their parents and take care of them: The problem is the people taking care of the older people don´t have any freedom. They are just stuck inside every single day. So it´s hard when we are trying to teach them and they aren´t allowed to come to church. Sometimes when the family finds out we are visiting they get mad and don´t want us to come over anymore. But actually we are teaching one woman named Silvia who has one of these jobs. She sneaks away for like an hour and a half two days a week to learn English and religion. She is from South America and really seems to be interested in the gospel. The problem is her husband and the rest of her family live in South America still and although she told us she could see herself getting baptized, she doesn´t want to without her family. We all think she will probably get baptized, but we also think it will be in her own country after she goes home in December. However, we want to send missionaries to her family because if they want to get baptized, she will too, and how cool, a family. A good family too.We are still working with Maria Jose too. She has started bringing up the If I get baptized phrase. Which means she is definitely thinking a lot about it. She even asked her husband what he thought about it: He was totally cool about it. Actually he wanted to get baptized like 15-20 years ago when they were first married but she said no. Honestly they could both get baptized and be a perfect Mormon family, but they love to smoke. Just like the rest of Spain. I seriously love visiting Maria Jose though. She is so funny and so loud. I love it. We have this family from Bolivia we are working with too. Cecilia, Ernesto, and Lucas who is like 9 months old. They are really really great. They have never gone to church but Cecilia is thinking about getting baptized. actually she said she would be baptized but we don´t have a date. We definitely want to help her and her husband be baptized together. They are totally ready. They just need to come to church dang it!! Ha ha. Anyway, I think that is all the main people we are working with. Oh, we are still working with Marta too, Silvia´s friend. She is really sweet. the one who reminds me of Malinda. We asked her to be baptised and she said she wasn´t ready which totally shocked us because she LOVES the church. While she was there she told me she was so happy she was able to come. She loves it, but apparently wants to learn more about it first. She also has family in South America. We want to send them the missionaries too.
Anyway, I think that´s about it for the week. Oh, did you know we are almost a week into a new transfer. Isn´t that crazy. It flew. There is no way it´s been over six weeks since i was in Malaga. Oh, I just got a letter from Hermana Lindley, First thing I noticed was her new address. Yep, same one I used to have. She´s totally in Malaga. I think her and Hermana Nickoliasen traded spots. Kind of fun huh. I really hope we serve in the same area sometime. That would be so much fun. I really love her.
Well, I better run. I love you so much!! you are the best!!! I hope this week goes really good and you are happy and having fun. I love you. I think I´m going to have a good chunk of time for letter writing today, so hopefully I´ll get some letters off to everyone soon. I love you!!! Talk to you later.
Love,
Morgan
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment