Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, October 6, 2008

emails Monday, October 6, 2008

Hey Dad!! How the heck are ya.? Hahaha, i have the most messed up keyboard ever. The keys are all wrong. It has the keys for a spanish keyboard, but underneath it's really an English one. So It took me a really long time to find the question mark. Hahaha. i almost didn't find it because in Spanish it is next to the zero rather than on the bottom. Hahaha. For some reason that was really funny to me. So I loved conference....At least my spirit did....it was in Spanish, and apparently my Spanish is not all that great! But I can tell that Elder Holland's talk is my favorite. Even Hermana Maynes couldn't understand it very well though. i think he might have changed his talk a little towards the end because even the translator started struggling. I can't remember for sure but it seems like Elder Hales was the other one. He had two translators off and on and I think that he must have changed his talk and they were having a hard time following along. Because what I hear is that the translators have a copy of the talk in front of them and then listen for changes while they translate for us. I could tell though that i would love Elder Hollands talk. I would love it if you sent me a copy, actually we will get the ensign next month in zone conference so no worries. I totally felt the same way that you did though, the lord is preparing us for the future. That was very clear to me. There will soon be a time when we will need to have hope and to know that there are angels around us bearing us up. But, like you said, the lord takes care of his people. And our family is serving the lord, every single one of us, So i am sure we will be ok. What would you say was the message President Monson wanted us to hear this session? We missed the first talk, and the 3rd session my brain was fried and we didn't get to see the last one. It was kind of sad. I was thinking, "the prophet is speaking right now and I have no idea what he is saying..." It was kind of frustrating, but, just got to bump up the studying I guess. Dang Spanish. It's really not so bad though. I know the lord is blessing me. I can tell the difference between my Spanish in lessons and my Spanish when it's not important. The lord definitely helps me speak when we are teaching people. One day I'll get it. My blessing said the gift of tongues would come as a process, and it is. So I really love you a lot and I think that is so cool that you got to give Madi her mission interview. I can't even tell you how excited I am to be a missionary with her. I can't wait to hear where she goes. I think she's going to Japan. But I think she should go Spanish speaking. Haha. Well I love you. Have a great week. Thanks for your uplifting emails. I love them. they really do give me strength. Every single one. I love you so much!!

Love,
Morgan

Hahaha, so I freaked out and told Hermana Clegg that Stephanie was married because all her friends just got married too and this big guy sitting by us looked up too and it was really funny. hahaha. And that is so weird, she is married!! i can't believe it!! Do you remember the guys name? Crazy. I am so nervous Karlie is going to get married while i am here. She is just too dang cute. She writes me at least once a month. She writes me a ton. I love her. I really appreciate her support. She totally sent me a blank inside card. It was a picture of like a window. and I opened it and it said "Sorry you're feeling so blank inside."haha, isn't she great. And since when does Bryan Regan have a new DVD? That is so fun. I can't wait to see it. How is it. Is it as good as his other ones?I feel bad that Grandma's package didn't come. Hermana Cleggs never did either. Spain is really weird because during the month of august everything shuts down and everybody goes on vacation. Well, apparently our post man did too. there was a little bit of time there when no body at our house got mail. I don't know where our letters and packages went, but apparently our post man went on vacation or someone somewhere down the line did and they are probably lost with everyone Else's mail from August. Kind of frustrating. But, summer is officially over now and so is the vacation season so mail is back to normal. I am so glad you sent yours so early. Tell grandma I'm sorry her package never came. She is so sweet. Tell her I knew she didn't forget my birthday. She never would. She really is great about that kind of thing. I love her so much. Hermana Mayne's still has about 4 to 5 months left but transfers are in a week and we are pretty positive she will be going to a new area. I will get the email addresses of their moms for you and send them soon. Either next week in the email or in my letter home. By the way, did you know Hermana Schultz goes home in a week? Crazy huh. We are still working with Maria Jose. We still haven't set a date with her, But we will be this week. She's just got to give up those dang cigarettes. Marta and Silvia still want to get baptized, They asked us to teach them about tithing and are very willing to pay it when they get baptized. they still want to wait till they can go home to introduce their families to the church though. It worries me because it is so far away, but at the same time, i don't blame them. i would want my family with me too. We stopped visiting Concha. She wasn't progressing at all and is honestly losing her mind and I don't feel the spirit at all at her house. there is a very noticeable absence actually. She also worships Mary more than Christ. A common thing we find in Spain. It's really sad. I did love conference. I loved the two talks you mentioned. I couldn't understand them, but I loved them anyway, I told dad about that in his email. You'll have to read it. I am out of time. I hate that. I love talking to you. It's like i have to say goodbye and I'm not ready yet. But i do want to thank you for the great idea you gave me to get the new members together for a party. I am totally going to suggest that with recent converts. I think it will be great. I love you so much. You are such an awesome mom!!! I am so lucky!!!!!! I hope you have a great week!I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Love,
Morgan
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC