Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Email - Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey dad!!!



How are ya? How is work and church and everything else you´re doing? I love you. Thank you so much for the Halloween package. I loved it!! It was so much fun. So did I tell you that all of Spain wants Obama to win. I think it´s funny. everyone says McCain is too old. Actually they just say, the other guy. they don´t know his name. I am not sure who i would have voted for, i don´t like either of them. I´m glad i don´t have to listen to all the politics and everything right now. Things in Spain are going really well. I am really liking Sevilla more and more every day. The ward is amazing. I feel like some of them are family. we visited one family Saturday and I felt so at home there. I love it. They are so great. I love being in the home of a strong LDS family. We work a lot with less active members and it´s nice to see someone going strong. So this week i decided I know why you like that O Jerusalem picture so much. We were are Maria Jose´s house trying to talk to her, trying to help her. She has had so many witnesses that the church is true, More amazing experiences than a lot of members have i think. and yet she told us yesterday, she couldn´t see her family in the church. It was so frustrating because she knows it´s true. We know she does. But bottom line it, she doesn´t want to change...She left for a minute and I opened my book of Mormon and looked down and read, how often would i have gathered you as a hen gathereth her chickens and ye would not. It´s so sad. But she just wont do it. We´ll give her a little more time. see what happens. But hey on a lighter note. We taught a family from Peru for the first time this week and they gave us the address of another family and asked us to go teach them too. We were so surprised and way excited. we also have another Peruvian family to visit soon. Isn´t that great!!!!! I love you so much dad. I hope you have a great week.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love, Morgan



Hey Mom!!

I love you so much too!!! You are so sweet, I just love ya!! That is so fun that Kade just had his first primary program. I love that kid. He´s so funny. I´m not at all surprised that he enjoyed the attention. What a cutie. How does tanner feel about it being his last program? He´s getting old. Growing up. He´ll be passing the sacrament when I get home.

So Spaniards celebrate Halloween a little bit, But not all of them. i think it´s actually more popular Within the church. You know, all that American missionary influence. But the other ward is having a haunted house or something like that....actually I think the missionaries are throwing it. But if we can get some investigators to come we are totally going to go. And by the way, I totally got your package last Tuesday!! Yay!!! I was so excited!! Thank you so much!!! I LOVE IT!!! what a fun package. I will totally use that stuff on Friday at the party.

ve listened to that conference CD just about every day. Hermana Clegg and I will turn it on during lunch and we just love it. Thank you so much for sending that to me so fast. I love Elder Wirthlin´s talk. He is really funny. I never knew. Ha ha. Elder Holland too. He´s always great though.

Random question. What is the name of that place we used to go to to buy bread and cheese and oil?

The Spanish is coming. I can definitely understand people better this week than just a couple days ago. I´ve definitely been blessed to understand better. Actually speaking it is harder but I think it helps that Hermana Clegg speaks so well, it makes me want to speak better too.

Hermana Schultz is the only one from Idaho that I have been companions with, and yes, that is super weird that she has already had her homecoming and everything. So crazy. Time is Flying by. I´m a month away from half way. Hermana Clegg is from Orem. Isn´t that fun that she lives so close to us? We are already making plans for what we are going to do when we get home. Hermana Maynes is from Chicago but goes to school at the Y so it will be fun to all hang out when we are all home. Did I tell you, The stake president and his family have 2 sons in the mtc right now. one is going to Provo and the other to Utah. They plan on picking up their sons in 2 years and are going to spend some time at Hermana Clegg´s house. So we were thinking, how cool would it be to have them and our 2 families all together one night. Wouldn´t that be fun. Half of the Blanco family speaks English so you would even be able to talk to them. They are one of my favorite families in Spain. You would love them. And It sounds like our family is amazingly similar to ours and I think our families would really have fun together. I would love for you to meet the Blancos too.

Oh, and speaking of picking people up from their mission, They have a new rule at least for our mission that I have to go home and then come back on my own. The visa situation is so difficult that they decided it would help new missionaries coming in if the old ones didn´t stay any extra time. So It looks like I´ll be flying home with the other missionaries, but no worries, It will be fun to see you all at the airport too. We can always go back sometime.

Wilson and Rebeca are not getting baptized yet, but they for sure will. What happened is there was a little confusion, to make a long story short, they have to wait until they are married which could be a few weeks or a few months, they are in Madrid today to try to fix a date with the judge or something like that. they have their papers to be here and to get married, there is just a waiting list. Anyway, once that happens they will get baptized. They are still excited and I am happy for them.

I am so excited to see my scrapbook. You are so fun!!! I´m sorry I have been so slow on the pictures. They will come, I promise. I never did get a picture of Concha, sad huh, but i do have pictures of a lot of other people from when Hermana Maynes left. I´m hoping I get more in a month after Hermana Clegg and I have lost some weight. Ha ha. We started running in the mornings now.

How was the concert?? I love those things too!! I bet it was so much fun. Oh, before I forget. Patti Nielson totally sent me a birthday package, isn´t that sweet!!!

That is so cool you got to meet Kim. I love it. That is so fun! Did you get a picture with her!! I love that you just got to talk to her and not have to worry about people waiting in line or anything like that. I bet that was so much fun.

Tell Barb sorry about her nephew. It´s so sad when babies die. That would be really hard.

Sorry about that pday change. some of the elders wanted to go see something that isn't open Mondays so we changed pday, but then Hermana Clegg and i ended up not going. it just didn´t sound very fun. We might go to a museum today or something like that instead. Oh, before i forget, pday next week wont be until Wednesday or Friday because Thursday is zone conference and it´s in Cadiz. So we will be doing splits with the sisters out there Thursday and having a joint pday either Wed. or Fri. I´m hoping Wednesday, Friday is a long ways away.

Well, i better run. I love you so much!!! You are so fun and I miss you a lot today, I don´t know why. Maybe it´s because I´m writing you right now. You are my friend. I just love you. Thanks for being the perfect missionary mom.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Love, Morgan

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC