Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

24th Birthday - Email, Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MOM!!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ok, So I ended up celebrating my birthday more on Monday. We had district meeting and Elder Mcluckie asked if we wanted to watch legacy for medio dia. (We have a 3 1/2 hour break in the middle of the day, I think you knew that) We decided it was a good idea. Well, after trying to figure out the machine forever mcluckie and I sat down and up came elder Fredrickson with pizza. I was like, What´s that?" He said it´s for you, happy birthday. The elders, at the prompting of RDM, bought me pizza! Wasn´t that sweet of them. I was so happy. And I've been in mission land for so long that I really enjoyed legacy. Ha ha. It´s the best movie I've seen in ages. ha ha, actually together forever is my all time favorite. I love it. I´m not sure why...:) Then at 9:00 that night we had a cita with Rosa and Enrique at Betty´s house. I walked in, and thought it was strange that the door to the living room was closed and the lights were off but as I opened the door (asking her if i could use her bathroom by the way....) The elders, Melisa, and Rosa and Enrique were all there and yelled,,"!!!SOPRESA!!!" My companion set it all up for me. Wasn't that so sweet of her!! It was a great night. I felt so loved. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to spend my birthday with. I love that group of people!

This week was Rosa and Enrique´s baptism. It was so great! at 2:00 we got a call from Betty saying that Enrique had just gone to the hospital for back pain. So we prayed and went to the hospital. i´m not sure what was wrong with his back but the doctor told him there was no way he was getting baptized that night. he didn´t want him bending his back. well, Rosa and Enrique had too much faith for that. We started thinking of other ways he could get baptized, like sitting down or with two people to support his back, he asked the elders for a blessing. Betty offered to drive him home, he said, no, i just got a blessing, i´ll be fine. They came that night and it was a beautiful baptism. He said he didn´t feel a thing. his back didn´t hurt at all when he got baptized. He got baptized normally and everything. They have had to face so much opposition. Rosa said, " we´re getting baptized today, i´m sick of the trials." Bless their hearts. she said Saturday night they slept so good. I love them so much!! They are amazing people. Enrique was in MoronĂ­ on Monday night, i´m sure by now he´s finished the whole book of Mormon. It´s only been like 3 months. They are what you call golden. Madison, I wanted to tell you, While Enrique was in with the doctor I decided to pray some more, and I felt this great feeling of assurance that they would get baptized. When we heard what the doctor had said it made us nervous but i knew he would get baptized. I was sure of it because of the answer I had received. I wasn´t sure how, but I knew the lord would provide a way, and he did. so hang in there, you´re investigators will get baptised!

I love you so much!!Mom, I would love to paint the house with you!!! How fun will that be! Kade is so dang smart. I´m proud of him. I am glad everyone is loving school. Hayley, thank you so much for your letter. I brought it with me on my birthday and i read it, and it made me feel so good. I love you so much!!! Don´t be scared about college, it´s just something new, that´s all. I love it so much!!!! You are going to be awesome!!! i think your smart to only take 12 credit hours. Just take your time and enjoy it!

I love Elder Murphy. He was an amazing missionary. He just went home last transfer. He is a good kid. He was AP for about 4 or 5 transfers. It makes me feel really good he thinks i am a good missionary. That´s fun you and RDM´s mom are friends now. :)

Well, I love you all so much!!! You are amazing!!!! I can´t wait to see you all again.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Love,
Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC