
Sister LindleySO, HOW WAS THE FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE; HIGH SCHOOL, JR. HIGH, AND KINDERGARTEN???? I can´t believe it! How does everyone feel? Do you like it. Are there any cute boys or girls in your classes?? I want to hear all about it. Hayley, college, that´s big. How did it go. I remember my first week i was lost all the time. haha. so sad. i actually got to school like an hour and a half early. haha. You are going to LOVE it! just tell the boys to keep their distance. haha. I LOVE college. It´s a great adventure. It´s so different, but I love it. Oh, and a little secret in case you haven´t noticed yet. There is breakfast everymorning this week in the gym at the institure building. it´s free and it´s my favorite part of the new semester. Eat a bagle for me.
Hermanita, ¿Que pasa niña? the hot dogs are wierd huh....they do that here too. I don´t like them much! haha. acabo de enviarle fotos. Espero que le gustan. lo siento por su bautismo, espero que ella se bautizara muy pronto. Y suerte con su Bautismo el Sabado. Yo tengo uno tambien. Que guy! me puede mandar las cartas. les llegaran antes que me vaya. Me encanta sus cartas. Le escribiré muy pronto. estoy orando cada noche por usted. Muchas suerte. Te quiero muchisimo!!!! Me parace que esta muy bien. Me alegro mucho!!!
I´ve been thinking a lot about biggest loser lately. haha. I´m excited to watch it again with you. haha. It will be fun!! Those are great memories. I thought I saw a poster of Gilian the other day. it made me really excited. I don´t think it was really her though. You are right about the food. Half of it has been South American. and a little bit of Moroccan food. Actually South American food is my favorite. I LOVE IT!!! You really can´t eat it if you´re on a diet though....sad. Lot´s of carbs and lots of oil.
I am excited to celebrate my birthday with all of you. I can´t wait. Let´s just relax and be together as a family. I just love you guys so much!!! I can´t belive Nana and Papa sent me $100. They are so nice. I can´t believe it. They didn´t have to do that. Tell them thank you so much!!!! Actually that reminds me, I owe $10 to tithing and now $10 for Nana and Papa. Will you pay that for me? That and anything else I might owe. thanks so much!!! I actually have no idea how much money I have. I can rarely find an ATM that will show me. kind of retarted. haha, I accidentally spelled retarded wrong.... I was going to erase it but I thought it was funny....haha. whose retarded?
You are right about feeling torn between Layton and Spain. I love them both. It´s wierd to think this will all be over soon. Kind of like christmas. it´s just like, Bam, you´re done. We are so excited for our baptism on Saturday.
Rosa and Enrique are so amazing. they are counting down the days and so excited to get baptized. Their families aren´t very happy about it. but they don´t care. they know it´s true. I love them.
I cut my hair!!!!! All I wanted was layers, well 5 inches or so later it´s looking good. I LOVE IT!! I was going to come home with it long but....I hated it!! It was so ugly. I love long hair, but not on me. I had no idea how long it was going to be in the end and When I looked in the mirror and saw her cut a huge chunk of my hair, I must have made a face because she was like, " Dont get nervous. it looks better this way " alright, I trust you....haha. She did a great job. I love my hair. It´s a lot lighter too. She cut off a ton.
Well, I have gone over on my time so I better run. I love you guys so much!! I can´t wait to hear about how the week went.I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! Have a great week!!!!
Love ,Morgan
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Hahahaha I love presidente Monson. Thanks for sharing that with me. haha. that is so funny!! I bet they are all extremely good friends. haha. I love it.
I´m not going to lie, having 3 weeks left on my mission feels about the same as having 3 months left. It was really funny because hermana lindley flew home thursday morning so she gave me a call tuesday night to say goodbye. I asked her how she felt, if she felt like she was really going home, she said "no" it still didn´t feel real. It sounds like it just feels like another transfer. I hate transfers. I am so glad I only have one trip with all that luggage left. You know how that feels. oh, and it was probablly way worse for you. how did you do it with all that old luggage. Luggage is so much easier now. and i still hate lugging it around.
I am so excited to hang out with you that week after I get home. I can´t wait. And Stake conference should be fun too. I love our stake presidency. I bet it will be great....um, they will probably have me stand up with all the other RMs huh... ´so i get home at 11 PM. that´s sad. There wont be time to do anything, but don´t worry, i probablly wont be too tired, I have never had a problem sleeping away traveling hours. if i get bored, no pasa nada, i just have to go to sleep. haha. The last thing i want to do is go right to sleep when I get home, I think we´ll be us a while talking. so do you have to work on friday then? If you do, i think it would be a blast to come see you at work, i love seeing you at work.
Well, I better run, I still have to answere mom´s email. I love you so much. I always think of things to talk to you about but then i forget on pday. that´s so sad....by the way, i just want to say, Moroni was awesome, so was lehi and teancum. I love them!! I read Alma 51 and 52 today...or maybe it was 52 and 53, i don´t remember. I can´t wait until i can just talk to you about what i learn everyday. Now i understand why you always had study time in the morning. I LOVE studying the scriptures!!!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Pray that everything goes well for our baptism. They are counting down the days. I Love them!!! Have a great week!!!
Love,
Morgan
Hermanita, ¿Que pasa niña? the hot dogs are wierd huh....they do that here too. I don´t like them much! haha. acabo de enviarle fotos. Espero que le gustan. lo siento por su bautismo, espero que ella se bautizara muy pronto. Y suerte con su Bautismo el Sabado. Yo tengo uno tambien. Que guy! me puede mandar las cartas. les llegaran antes que me vaya. Me encanta sus cartas. Le escribiré muy pronto. estoy orando cada noche por usted. Muchas suerte. Te quiero muchisimo!!!! Me parace que esta muy bien. Me alegro mucho!!!
I´ve been thinking a lot about biggest loser lately. haha. I´m excited to watch it again with you. haha. It will be fun!! Those are great memories. I thought I saw a poster of Gilian the other day. it made me really excited. I don´t think it was really her though. You are right about the food. Half of it has been South American. and a little bit of Moroccan food. Actually South American food is my favorite. I LOVE IT!!! You really can´t eat it if you´re on a diet though....sad. Lot´s of carbs and lots of oil.
I am excited to celebrate my birthday with all of you. I can´t wait. Let´s just relax and be together as a family. I just love you guys so much!!! I can´t belive Nana and Papa sent me $100. They are so nice. I can´t believe it. They didn´t have to do that. Tell them thank you so much!!!! Actually that reminds me, I owe $10 to tithing and now $10 for Nana and Papa. Will you pay that for me? That and anything else I might owe. thanks so much!!! I actually have no idea how much money I have. I can rarely find an ATM that will show me. kind of retarted. haha, I accidentally spelled retarded wrong.... I was going to erase it but I thought it was funny....haha. whose retarded?
You are right about feeling torn between Layton and Spain. I love them both. It´s wierd to think this will all be over soon. Kind of like christmas. it´s just like, Bam, you´re done. We are so excited for our baptism on Saturday.
Rosa and Enrique are so amazing. they are counting down the days and so excited to get baptized. Their families aren´t very happy about it. but they don´t care. they know it´s true. I love them.
I cut my hair!!!!! All I wanted was layers, well 5 inches or so later it´s looking good. I LOVE IT!! I was going to come home with it long but....I hated it!! It was so ugly. I love long hair, but not on me. I had no idea how long it was going to be in the end and When I looked in the mirror and saw her cut a huge chunk of my hair, I must have made a face because she was like, " Dont get nervous. it looks better this way " alright, I trust you....haha. She did a great job. I love my hair. It´s a lot lighter too. She cut off a ton.
Well, I have gone over on my time so I better run. I love you guys so much!! I can´t wait to hear about how the week went.I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! Have a great week!!!!
Love ,Morgan
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Hahahaha I love presidente Monson. Thanks for sharing that with me. haha. that is so funny!! I bet they are all extremely good friends. haha. I love it.
I´m not going to lie, having 3 weeks left on my mission feels about the same as having 3 months left. It was really funny because hermana lindley flew home thursday morning so she gave me a call tuesday night to say goodbye. I asked her how she felt, if she felt like she was really going home, she said "no" it still didn´t feel real. It sounds like it just feels like another transfer. I hate transfers. I am so glad I only have one trip with all that luggage left. You know how that feels. oh, and it was probablly way worse for you. how did you do it with all that old luggage. Luggage is so much easier now. and i still hate lugging it around.
I am so excited to hang out with you that week after I get home. I can´t wait. And Stake conference should be fun too. I love our stake presidency. I bet it will be great....um, they will probably have me stand up with all the other RMs huh... ´so i get home at 11 PM. that´s sad. There wont be time to do anything, but don´t worry, i probablly wont be too tired, I have never had a problem sleeping away traveling hours. if i get bored, no pasa nada, i just have to go to sleep. haha. The last thing i want to do is go right to sleep when I get home, I think we´ll be us a while talking. so do you have to work on friday then? If you do, i think it would be a blast to come see you at work, i love seeing you at work.
Well, I better run, I still have to answere mom´s email. I love you so much. I always think of things to talk to you about but then i forget on pday. that´s so sad....by the way, i just want to say, Moroni was awesome, so was lehi and teancum. I love them!! I read Alma 51 and 52 today...or maybe it was 52 and 53, i don´t remember. I can´t wait until i can just talk to you about what i learn everyday. Now i understand why you always had study time in the morning. I LOVE studying the scriptures!!!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Pray that everything goes well for our baptism. They are counting down the days. I Love them!!! Have a great week!!!
Love,
Morgan



No comments:
Post a Comment