Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thursday, September 17, 2009

On Her Way Home!!


We each made a poster for Family Night on Monday. One of the funnest Family Nights we have ever had.
Hayley and I painted Morgan's room and furniture. I hope she loves it!
This is a picture of the departing missionaries in the Mission home the night before they flew home. They have an interview with the mission President, Dinner and a testimony meeting.

As I write this Morgan is flying over the Atlantic Ocean about halfway between Spain and the USA! She will land in New York City and about 4 hours later she will head for Salt Lake City. We expect her home at 10:59 pm. The posters are made. Her room is ready and our hearts are full of gratitude and anticipation. I am so proud of my sweet daughter and I can hardly wait to see her again. Well done Hermana Burningham!

2 Timothy 4:7
I
have fought a good fight I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC