
Hey Family!!!
Wow, I come home next week. I am so excited to see you all. Ok, So Madi, Sad. That’s so sad. I can’t believe they broke in and stole their stuff. Gall, I actually have a couple crazy stories to tell you too, just not that crazy. This mission thing is a great adventure. It’s like a rollercoaster.
Thanks for worrying about my bank account. I actually think ill be fine. The church pays for everything and besides that, I have about 70 dollars in American money that people have sent me so ill be able to buy food and stuff. I don’t think ill be buying much more. I want to find a sweatshirt that says España on it and something for nana and papa but that is about it I think. Usually they say travel with $100 in case of emergency. I think my 70 is probably good. You have to have over $800 worth of souvenirs for customs to be a problem so I think I'll be ok.
That’s kind of fun I have a joint homecoming. 20 minutes!!!! Wow, can I talk for 20 minutes without a companion? :> I think so. I think I like speaking now...I think. We’ll see how this goes. Do you know what I’m speaking on?
So I have a question, Can you bring a root beer to the airport? Ha-ha, I miss root beer. :> And can I give you your present that night. I don’t think I can wait. When will President Peterson release me? Wow, we really are talking about this.
I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing so well in school. Kade, ha-ha, I’m glad he was hospitable. I can totally see that he’d be bossy. That kid will be a great leader one day though. So Hayley, already bringing in the crazy boys....welcome to Weber. :) Ha-ha. cuidado chica. :> And Dallin, Stupid girl, I would be mad too. You have just as much right as she has to be there. That’s so sad. So tanner, Right now, what is your favorite sport? Are you going to play in high school?
Don’t worry; I would love to go to the zoo with you. I almost went here actually. And I also can’t wait to go on bike ride. Oh, and yes, I will be emailing you next week!!! Our last email! All I know is I’m taking a 4 hour bus ride to Malaga Wednesday morning, then a half hour train ride to Fuengirola, then we have a fireside or something and eat dinner and they take us to the airport in the morning. And then hours and hours later, ill land in salt lake. :> Which reminds me, do you know where my layover is? That is where ill have to do customs. Customs makes me nervous. I really don’t want to do it. It just sounds stressful.
So this week we had zone conference. It was good; Elder Paya from the 70 came. I’m going to be completely honest, he got really excited and started teaching us stuff, which I followed fairly well and with great interest until he started going in crazy circles and I got completely lost. Completely. I have no idea what it was he wanted us to learn...sad. But, the first half of the conference, before the crazy lesson, was so good. He told us some conversion stories. They made me feel so happy inside. I love hearing about when someone actually understood and accepted the gospel. And how it brought such happiness to their lives.
Dad, I loved your email. I love hearing about your mission now understanding what a mission is. Dad, you are amazing. I am so blessed to have such a strong and loyal follower of Christ as a Dad and you too mom. Our family is so blessed!!
Um...I have run out of time, I’m sorry, I don’t have a lot to say about this week because we were in Malaga for so long. But, oh, half of zone conference was about obedience...I would have felt so bad if we had come early...I’m so glad we stayed. Elder Paya told a story about 2 elders who, rather than take the short way home to be in on time, took the longer way to pass by a party on the way home. They only stayed 5 or 10 minutes, and then started walking home. While walking down a narrow street a woman started screaming that someone had stolen her car. A young, nervous cop only saw two guys in suits walking his way and shot and killed one of them. He said just think what would have happened had they been obedient. Madison, your house might get broken into, but keep being obedient and you will never be harmed. I know that is true. The lord is in control and will only let Satan do so much. The scriptures are full of examples of the lord doing that. I’m so glad he is in control. I’m glad you are safe too. Gosh, did they take any cd´s. don’t worry. You can have my cd player and speakers. they are still in great condition. I'll send you some awesome cd´s too. They didn’t take your EFY music did they? If they did, I think they’re going to be disappointed... :) ha-ha. Who knows, maybe they’ll feel the spirit and join the church. ha-ha.
By the way family, remind me to tell you about Javier. this Recent convert in Almería. I LOVE him. I just want to do any thing I can for him. he has amazing faith and humility. he changed his whole life to joining the church. and he and his little family are just so special to me. I am out of time now, but ill tell you all about it later. I LOVE YOU FAMILY!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! Love,
Morgan



No comments:
Post a Comment