Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Email, Monday, June 21, 2009


Well, I know you´re all dying to know so I´ll just tell you now. I´m staying in San Fernando for one more transfer!!!! I can´t believe it!!!...ok, just kidding I´m going to Almeria. haha, Our district leader tried to tell us that when we got our transfer calls. I didn´t believe him though. I am ready for this change. I keep hearing great things about Almería. No one seems to know much about my new companion. Her name is Hermana Nelson and she has only been out for a transfer and a half. The only solid thing I have heard about her is that her name is Nelson, not Neilson. That her name is Neilson...haha. and that she speaks really good Spanish. So it´s basically a surprise. Apparently Almería is booming right now. It´s a mini south America. I am very excited to serve there.
So Noemi doesn´t want me to go. She is so sweet, She was so sad to hear i was leaving. She gave me her watch as a going away gift. She is such a sweet lady. I think she´ll get baptized soon. She just has to receive an answer about Joseph Smith. I really want her to get baptized. I love her. The Bolivians are also progressing, they said they would come to church this week but something came up in the end. They said they will come this weekend, i think they will to.
ok, I LOVED the WhizKid story. That was hilarious. I can´t believe he did that. Sin Verguenza. What was he thinking. Did he really think no one would notice him. haha. I love the kade stories!! Thanks for sharing them with me. haha.
So this week I bought a flamenco dress. I got a great deal on it too. Usually they cost....well they can cost over 500 Euros, but i got mine for 40€ It was a great deal. and i love it. i am so glad you told me to buy one, i never would have otherwise. i also bought a couple things in Cadiz today! I love Cadiz. I think it is my favorite city in Spain. That and Sevilla.haha, i still can´t believe kade. ha ha. I want to get you guys something special. But i haven´t found it yet. I figure i´ll know when I see it! Something nice you could put in the house. I just haven't felt good about anything yet. I bought something small today. But maybe Almeria will hold some new ideas.
Oh, Guess what...I am going to be in Hermana Clegg´s zone!!!! I am so excited about that!!!!!yay! I love that girl. I really do miss her. She and I were meant to be friends. I can´t wait for you to meet her. I am so excited to see her again.
I am excited to meet new people in my new area. I love meeting new people. that was one of my favorite parts of coming to San Fernando. Especially now that i can speak and understand Spanish. It makes such a difference.
Oh, before I forget, I don´t know if you have sent my new card yet, but i haven't gotten it yet. So if you have sent it, it´s not here, if you haven´t sent it, wait another week until you get my new address.
I think i will put the pictures onto a disc so you can have a copy of the pictures. That would free up room on my memory card too. I think i´ll be fine until the end of my mission with the one I'v ot even if i don´t erase anything. This card holds a ton!!! It´s over 1000.
Well i better run, I am out of time. i love you so much!!! you are the greatest family ever!!!! I can´t wait to tell you all about Almeria and my new companion. I leave Wednesday, probably in the morning. It´s about a 4 hour trip to Malaga, and i feel like it´s about that long again from there to Ameria. I´ll be traveling all day. At least i´ll get to see a lot of Spain right? I love taking pictures out the window.
Well I love you!!!! Have a great week!!!!!!
Love Morgan!!!!
PS: HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!
I´m sorry your letter is late but it´s on the way!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC