I loved hearing about Disneyland and California adventure. Thats sad kade was scared. Pobresito:) I´m glad everything else was fun for him though. I think kade would Love Spain. There are pigeons EVERYWHERE! especially in San Fernando. If I wasn´t a missionary I would probably chase them more myself. They always seem to try to scare Hermana Swenson. They fly so close to her head sometimes. It´s really funny because she kind of makes a scene and a lot of times people passing by will laugh at her. I love it. It makes it even more funny.
I´m glad you like my tape so far. I remember what i said on it. I hope it´s not boring. It´s so weird to think that those tapes and things were all here not very long ago, and now you are listening to them on the way to California. By the way, Hermana Swenson is from LA. fun huh.
Thanks for sending Madi´s email. That´s so dumb she can´t send me one. I can send anyone in my immediate family an email. It doesn´t matter where they are. Can she read the emails I send her? she sounds so happy. I am so proud of her. I am so glad she is in chile. Everyone i have met from there is so nice.
So transfers in a week. It´s time, i think i´m going to Almeria or possible but no probable, the islands. or actually Malaga, but a totally different part of it. It would be so cool to go to Almeria because Hermana clegg is in that zone in Granada. I want to see her again so badly. I miss her. she is awesome! I just love her. I know you guys will too. I´m so glad she´s from Utah, I think she´s the only companion i´ve had who is from Utah. And she´s my favorite. I think i will end up with my own apartment, which is good. Pepi is great. We got lucky. The other habitations aren´t quite as nice and private.
Well, it sounds like te curly wurly and the marathon are the same thing. It was yummy. I saved all my candy wrappers. They were all really good,they all kind of had the same taste though. at least it was a good taste.
Things are going ok with Chema. We had another lesson with him and his friend came over too. Apparently Chema was telling his other friends all about us. The friend we taught told us, a little unwillingly, that we could come over to his house to share more. So we are going either today or tomorrow. It´s sad because CHema and Teresa are now on vacation, I´ll never see them again, but hopefully the hermanas can teach them in July. They live really close to the church. We decided that we better toc (knock doors) in that area.
I think this week we will find someone awesome. Maybe it will be Anthony, (Chema´s friend) Or maybe someone new. I´m not sure, but there are some great people being prepared right now. ´We are also still teaching the bolivians. The wife is listening a little more now, which is good. We just found out she´s only 22, I always feel like everyone is older than me, it´s so weird to think this woman is married with 2 kids and only 22 and i´m teaching her. She´s really sweet. The jehovas witnesses stopped by her house and she told them they were already talking to the Mormons. I loved that. haha.
Well, i better run. I love you so much. Tell Madi hi for me. I have run out of email time. I laughed when she told the story about the got Jesus shirt. That Soy Catolico response is a common one here in Spain. haha. I think i am living in the heart of catholosism, wow, how in the heck do you spell that. spell check that if you're going to put it online. ha ha.
I lOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!! I hope the rest of your trip has been great!!!! I will talk to you in a week!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Love Morgan
What? Who is Jake Bangeter? No way. That is insane. OK, what else do you know about that? Hey, I´ll be home. No way. That is insane. Tell her congratulations. Crazy.
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment