Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, December 1, 2008

Email Thanksgiving Day 2008

Hey Family!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought about you a lot today. So Guess what, No one invited us to eat, probably because everyone had already had us over earlier in the week to say goodbye to Hermana Clegg. But I actually LOVED Thanksgiving. We got together with the other Hermanas (Swenson and Lewis) and They made Chicken and Apple Pie, (which we never ate because the oven took too long.) and I made Mashed potatoes and Banana bread, which we also didn´t eat because we were so full. I bought Doritos, Ruffles, Rolls, I made an attempt at gravy....it was ok, and I bought m&m´s because I had to, we always have Doritos and M&M´s, how could I not buy them. Ha ha. It was a lot of fun. Only the food took so long that pday ends in a few minutes so I don´t have much time to write. We spent all morning cleaning our house, But I enjoyed it, and am excited it´s clean. We listened to Christmas music while we were cleaning. I can´t believe Christmas is already here!!! And I can´t believe I´m half way, even weirder. It´s downhill from here. wow, that is going so fast. Ok, so we got calls Saturday night saying Hermana Clegg was getting transferred to the islands. She didn´t want to go but she´s living with Hermana Maynes so that is pretty cool. She was happy she would have someone with her for the holidays. It´s just me and Hermana Griotti now. She is really great. I like her a lot. She was really cute about Thanksgiving. She bought food for it with us and everything. I like her a lot.

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew they would win!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I wore a t-shirt with that says U ball on it to soccer Saturday. Go Utes.

Tell Dallin He´s awesome, I can´t wait to come home and watch him perform. I love that kid.

I haven't´met Lundin yet. But I think H. Clegg knows him, if so she said he´s great. Someone said that anyway.

Well, I'd better run. I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!I´ll talk to you in a couple days. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Morgan


No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC