Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Email Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hey Mom!

How was the Christmas party??? I hope it was a blast!!!! So guess what, I got my package last week and one from Grandma and Grandpa too!! will you tell them thank you for me? I´m not opening either until christmas, Hermana Griotti wants me to open them now. She said I should hide them because if not...she would open them. I have to admitt...it made me nervous and I totally hid my package for a day hahaha, but now both are under our christmas tree. I am going to open them on Christmas Eve. Speaking of Christmas....when should I call? I don´t know if dad has to work or anything. I think we are still 8 hours ahead so i was thinking i could call around 10 or 11 christmas eve which would be right when I get up christmas morning or i could call around 8 or 9 chirstmas morning which would be 4 or 5 my time. Which would you prefer? They both work for me. President said we can talk around an hour. Can you believe we´re talking about this right now? It seems just yesterday we were talking about mothers day. I can´t believe it. As Hermana Clegg pointed out, it´s been about 7 months. the longest time we will ever spend not talking to our families. we will never go 7 months without talking to you again. :> I loved Hermana Hurst! She is the one who had to go do residency with me a couple months ago and the cat jumped into our room through the window and had troubles on the way back out. I really love her. We will be Friends when I come home. She went home Thanksgiving Day. Crazy huh! That´s cool her aunt is in Kathy´s ward. How are they doing? Any news on Katie? I just got a letter from Grandma Webb saying that Sarah is going to turn in papers soon! Cool huh. So this week was good, we had our Zone Conference Yesterday which is why pday was today. We had a combined pday with the missionaries from the Cadiz zone. We had 6 hermanas sleeping in our apartment. It was fun. We had companion exchanges which i always like. it´s like a little vacation, then we got up early and went to Italica. Which is a really cool place. it´s just a bunch of Roman Ruins and a Gladiator arena. Really cool. I took a lot of pictures. well, my fingers are cold so it took me longer to write today, I can´t wait to talk to you on Christmas!!!! It is going to be awesome!!!!! I hope you have a great week!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Morgan

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Hey Dad!!!

How are you? I hope you are feeling better now!! Tis the season to be jolly....and sick! haha. But I hope you are feeling better! Yesterday we had Zone Conference. It was really great! They talked a lot about how to do contacts. They, President and the AP´s said we should teach a principle, ask a question, and testify. then your companion comes in, testifies, teaches another principle, asks a question, and testifies and then it´s the first companions turn again. This is how we should be teaching too. I´m really glad we talked about this. I think it will help a lot. Oh, before I forget, President said that as far as calling home goes. He said to have you guys call our Mobile. I´m not sure what the area code is or anything like that but I told mom in her email i can talk to you around 10 or 11pm Christmas eve or around 8 or 9 in the morning on Christmas. Which one is better for you? They both work great for me. I am so excited to talk to you!!! I can´t believe it´s already here again. It seems like mothers day was just yesterday!! So Zone Conference....well, I loved it. I took a lot of good note. Good thing because I can never remember very well what was said, but it´s all written down. The stake president came in for the second half and president Mellor had him speak. it was the best part of the whole conference. He told a little bit about his conversion story. he told us to find leaders to help the church in Spain. He has 2 sons on a mission right now and cant talk about them without crying. it´s really cute. He had president Mellor come stand by him and he put his arm around him. he said for some reason it helps to have someone by his side so he doesn´t get so emotional. It was really cute. I love our stake president!!! And you will probably get to meet him. He is a great guy!!! President Mellor showed us a quote by elder perry. Elder Perry came out here to do something related to missionary work and said that he received one of the strongest spiritual impressions of his life, that the future of the church in Europe would be carried by those who at that time, i think 2004, were between the ages of 18 and 30. I know that´s true. I think we are going to talk to a lot more younger people. I think ´the clock is done.

I love you so much!"!!!

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC