Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Letter, Monday, December 8, 2008

YAY!!!!!!! MADI TURNED HER PAPERS IN!!!!!!!!! I´M SO EXCITED FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN´T WAIT TO SEE WHERE SHE GOES!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to have a fellow missionary in the family. Can you believe you are going to have 2 missionaries in the family?!! Where will she go????......I still say Japan, although if a missionary is matched with the mission president she’s coming here. She would love President Mellor!! And she would also love sister Mellor. I think she should come here. I don’t know if she will or not....How cool would that be if she did!!! I’m going to say she’s going to Madrid. How many guesses do I have?? Ok, 1-Japan 2-Barcelona. Si ella va a los Estados Unidos....1- Alabama. haha I don’t know why. Ha-ha. She can come home with a southern twang 2-Main....I don’t know why on that one either. It’s just a random state. Oh, how fun. I can’t wait to find out on Christmas. That couldn’t have worked out any better huh?

Hey don’t worry about the package- I’m sure it will be fine. Your birthday ones came fast. I think it will be ok. And if it comes late no worries, they celebrate Christmas here into January so regardless I’ll get it in the Christmas season. Besides, the best present of all is that I get to talk to you guys. YAY!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Thanks so much for always wanting to make my holidays so special. They always are too. I am so excited to see what you sent me. You guys have a definite talent with packages.

Speaking of packages, I’ll be sending a tape with your Christmas package. Are you excited? I am. Hopefully I can get my district to talk on it today at lunch and it should be ready to send off. I am so excited to send you a Christmas package!!!!! It makes me so happy. It’s just dumb little stuff but I really can’t wait for you to get it. Hopefully it doesn’t take to long to get there. You’ll most likely get it late, but hey; you can be Spanish this year and celebrate Christmas into January too. Ha-ha.

Thanks so much for telling me all about the interview with Madi. That brought back memories. I’m glad you got to be there. How cool that she got to send her own papers in!!! President Peterson is so cool!!

As far as the mission goes....MARIA JOSE HAS A FECHA!!!!!!!!!! In other words, Maria Jose has a baptismal date!!! YAY!!!!!!!! She is going to quit smoking January 2nd and get baptized January 24th!! I probably won’t be here, but just the same. I am so excited. Of all the people I have met in Spain she is my favorite. I just love her. She has changed so much. She just needs to change a little more and she’s going to do it!!! Yay!! She wants us to go to her house on Christmas! I think we’ll take her up on it! :>

We are also teaching another great couple who I think will get baptized. It will take a while though. They are living together and can’t get married until she has her papers; their names are Miguel and Leonarda. Leonarda told us she thinks this church is true. She is from Paraguay. I love teaching S. Americans. Ha-ha. She reads everything we leave for her in the Book of Mormon. Miguel will take more work but I have never seen anyone listen more intently to the lessons than he does. I am excited to see what happens with them.

Rebecca and Wilson are getting married on the 19th of the month which means Rebecca can get baptized really soon. Yayt!!! So things are looking up in Sevilla. All these people could actually take a while to get baptized, but they will all do it!! I don’t know if ill be here, but I am excited for them. Out of all of them, Rebecca understands the best. She comes to church every week, reads the book of Mormon and is so excited to get baptized!!!

I love you so much!! I hope you are having a really great week!! Thanks so much for the Christmas package, don’t worry, I’m sure it will get here soon. I am so excited for Madison!!! So excited to see where she goes. I vote Spanish speaking. That’s all I can say. Ha-ha. How cool would that be!!!!

Alright, well I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone is happy and having a good Christmas season!!!! Talk to you later. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Morgan
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Hey dad!!!

How are you doing? I hope everything is going great!!!! I ran out of time because I sent Madi a congratulations email. But I just had to send a little note to say that I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! I can´t wait to talk to you on Christmas!!! That is going to be so much fun!!!!! Can you believe you will have 2 daughters serving at the same time. I am so excited!!! That will be so much fun!!! I can´t wait to write my sister on her mission. I am so excited to see where she goes. I love you so much!!!! Talk to you later.I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC