Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Friday, May 30, 2008

Email 5/27/08

I just love your emails!! Thank you so much!!! I´m sorry about not emailing yesterday. Today we went to the Picasso Museum with Sister Mellor and the 2 office senior missionaries so we had our pday changed. Actually one part was cool, but it had nothing to do with Picasso. When they were building the building the art is kept in, they found some ruins or whatever you would call them, of buildings and a road and stuff. Some of it was as old as 600BC. I was thinking, man, this is as old as Nephi. It was so cool. So i guess the visit wasn"t a complete waste, I did get some history in there too. Lol. I love history.

This pday has been pretty good. We have more time today so hopefully I will get more done that I want to do. Pdays so far have really just worn me out, but I got some cool pictures which by the way, I will be sending today. Yay!!! Tell Kade I am sending him a letter too!! I hope he likes that.

Ok so as far as the investigators go, Alex disappeared. I don´t know where he went. I guess he´s moved though, he doesn´t have a phone so we have no way to find out, kind of sad, but i wish him the best. Luci has also moved and is now being taught by the elders...sad. But hopefully things go well there. Richard is doing really well. We want to make a baptismal date with him. I hope he accepts. He´s having paper problems right now so hopefully he doesn"t get deported. That would be really sad. He is a really sweet and humble guy. I hope he will have the faith to get baptized.

We are also teaching 2 new investigators. One is Carlos. He is Colombian, he seems to really like the church so far and he keeps his commitments and things so that is really good. But guess what....HE¨S MOVING!!! Man, They all move, I don´t know why. The other one is a girl named Nicoleta from Romania. I LOVE Her!! She is so sweet. She has had a really hard life. She is 21. She´s kind of been abandoned by her family. Is married to a 41 yr old but seems happy. Right now she is staying with a couple from Columbia who are also investigators who the Elders before us were teaching. Amanda and Antonio. They are so great. I don´t know why Antonio isn't baptized. He´s had all the lessons. Read the book of Mormon, and Jesus the Christ. He had a baptismal date with the elders but then i don´t know what happened. His wife is evangelist, I love her. She seems really open to the church. Nicoleta is so ready for the gospel. She told us she wants the peace and happiness we have. We gave her a book of Mormon yesterday. I really think she was sincerely happy to get it. I´m really sad though because she lives in the Elders area, so after this week when she goes back home we can´t teach her. What luck huh. Crazy. It´s ok though. I am just glad we got to meet her. she is so sweet.

A typical day, we get up at 7 and exercise and get ready for the day. 8:30 to 10:30 we do personal and comp. study. Then we go out and work. we either have appointments or try to find people to teach. 2:00 to 4:30 we come home to eat and study more then we are out again doing the same thing until 9:45. it´s really repetitive, but we are blessed not to feel it so much. It´s nice when we have appointments. The days go by was faster when we do.

I never got my hair cut. I think I need to though. But when I pull the front back you can´t tell so I guess it´s fine. I´ll do it eventually. Luci wanted to cut it for me, but then she moved. We have a washer here. so that makes laundry really easy. We don´t have to do it on pday that way either. We just switch our clothes when we come home for lunch. And we hang them out to dry. We just buy groceries at a supermarket. It seems cheap to me. So I like that.

Thanks so much for the packages. I love them. I hope they aren´t too expensive. Thank you so much. I am sooo excited for my chocolate!!! No worries about the mac and cheese. I am just happy there is chocolate out there on it´s way to me!!lol. Ok, I am running out of time, I still have to email president. I love you so much!!! Tell Patti thank you so much for all those thank you cards she sent me. I just got them today. I am excited to write on them. I love you. Thanks so much for your emails and for being so excited for me all the time. I love you so much. Hopefully you get those pictures really quick. I love you tons!!!!XOXOXO

Love,
Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC