Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Email 5/19/08

Well I just deleted 20 min. of email. I´m so mad!! Stupid computers...

ok so Carlos is really dumb!! Turns out all he wanted was a date. I was so mad at him. But that´s ok because we do have 3 really cool investigators. Alex Luci and Richard.

As far as Alex goes, we had a really good lesson with him the other day. he has a testimony of the church and the book of Mormon. He invited his friends to a lesson too. They wanted a book of Mormon and the bishop who always gives Alex food, Seeing as they didn´t show for their next appointment i´m thinking all they wanted was food. But Alex told them he knew this was the true church. We were going to commit him to baptism but it turns out he´s moving on the 22nd to Madrid because he can´t find work out here. I hope he gets to talk to the missionaries there.

Luci is really cool. She is from Brazil. She has been seeing the missionaries for a little while and i think she´s had all the lessons. We had a really good lesson with her and invited her to think about baptism but that scared her. She doesn´t feel ready for that yet. Everyone thinks she will be baptised though. She just needs a little more time. Unfortunately she is moving too. But not very far. She´s still in our zone, Our zone leaders are thinking of letting us keep teaching her anyway which is great!!!

Richard is from Bolivia, He is really sweet and really flaky with appointments, but we are working with him. He reads the book of Mormon and always has questions about it. Hopefully things go well with him, the sad thing is, if he can´t find work he will be moving too!! ...i guess that´s missionary work for you.

I like living in an apartment. we really aren't there much but it´s kind of fun. i like that there are 4 of us because the other 2 hermanas crack me up, they are so funny to listen to, they are just so cute and they totally love each other, they are such good friends. I love it. I´m trying to eat more than just potatoes lol. But they are so cheap and really pretty good. I am going to buy stuff for ham and cheese tortilla things because you know how i love those things. They are so good!!! I´m really excited about it. We don´t really cook much, not anything big, but slowly we´ve started cooking a little more. The other hermana´s cook all the time, they even make cookies. I just don´t like taking the time to cook, That and i really enjoy the quite time to just eat and study Spanish. It´s so relaxing not having to talk to anyone. a nice little break in the middle of the day. I am so excited for your letters and package, thank you so much i´m so excited!!! You guys are so great!!!

I´m glad you got my letters ok. I will send out pictures soon. I just want to print off a couple hopefully today, then the card will be on it´s way. I´m excited to see charlie running through the sprinklers. Those dogs are so funny. How do they like the kittens?

Tell Dallin and Hayley good luck on their solos. i know they are going to be awesome!! I love them. Tell the Evans congratulations too. I think that is so cool they are going on a mission.

Well i love you guys so much!! I hope you are having a great week. I´m excited to get your letters and package. Hopefully I will be sending off 2 more birthday cards today too. I love you so much. Thanks again!!!

Love,
Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC