That was so much fun talking to you all last night!!! I was sooo Happy!!! I´m sorry I feel like I didn´t talk as much to you when I was saying goodbye because I was so happy and fine until I was saying goodbye and then It got hard. I didn´t want to cry so I didn´t talk as much! Lol...I´m such a baby. It was hard to say goodbye but it felt sooo good to talk. I LOVED it!!!! It was awesome!!
I was seriously so happy last night, I chatted the other Hermana´s heads off. Lol. Poor them. I feel so re-energized and motivated. I just love you guys so much. I love that you guys taped our conversation. I actually thought later on that night, that would have been cool if they´d taped that, and you totally did!!! Haha!! I love you guys. I Love how you played the stuff you had taped too!!! That was so much fun. I loved it!!!!
Ok, well we sort of ran out of time today so I cant talk as long, but I will keep a list of what I´ve been doing so I can keep you updated. We haven´t talked to Carlos yet, We will in about an hour. I think he is close to 60 or so. Alex is about 24. I am excited to get to talk to Carlos. I hope he accepts the gospel. He´s definitely interested.
Well, I guess that´s it for this week!! I love you all so much. Tell Hayley she looks beautiful with her haircut. She is so cute. No wonder all the guys love her!!!! I love you so much!!! Oh, and Hermana Schultz said to send packages to our apartment. Thank you so much For everything. I love you so much!!!
Love,
Morgan
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment