Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Monday, March 31, 2008
"I'm In Spain!" 3/20/08
So i finally got here. It is beautiful and sunny. It´s like spring. The first thing I noticed when I left the airport were the birds chirping outside. We all walked over to a bus that was waiting for us and drove for probablly 15 minutes to the MTC, or the CCM actually is what they call it here. While we were driving I noticed a few things. There was grafiti everywhere. Isn´t that crazy.?All the walls along the road were covered in it. There was less the further we got from the main road though. There are little parks on like every couple blocks. They were everywhere. I also noticed that all the old people had canes and I saw one lady waving her cane at someone just like Pres. Hinckley always did. I saw a few people walking their dogs too. The Temple and MTC grounds are beautiful! There are some small trees, and floweres and it´s literally right outside the door of the MTC. You can see it right outside the window of the foyer of my residence floor. The doors to the Temple are about as close as our front door is to the Stratton´s house. It´s so cool. I love it!! It really is a beautiful temple. We actually just got back from a session. The Celestial room is Beautiful. Lt seems brighter than some of the other temples. It has a domed celing too. It´s really nice. I love it here. It looks like Hermana lindley and I are companions and we are in a separate district from the other two sisters. The Elders seem really cool too. I already like them. One of them is from England!! I love his accent. He was actually in my traveling group with me. It was him, a really sweet soft spoken elder from Switzerland who speaks german, english, and now spanish. and then another sister and Hermana Lindley and I. We had a good group. The airplane food was suprisingly good and iIwrote you a letter already about the plane and I´m running out of time so I will just talk more about other stuff. When we landed the MTC president didn´t know we had arrived earlier than the other group. We ended up just hanging out at the airport in Madrid for a couple hours. It was...fun, it wasn´t too bad actually. The first Spanish person i met was a 3 year old girl. she found us very interesting and kept hanging around us. She wouldn´t say anything but she watched us the whole time. She was really cute. Oh, for our first meal we had french fries. funny huh. french fries and some kind of meat, like roast pork or something and this pasta thing that I didn´t really like. It was just noodles cooked in oil basically. A lady brought around a tray of ice cream bars and it was sooo good. Different, I think the chocolate was the new part, but I liked it. For dinner we had fish and veggetables. I actually really enjoyed it. We had cereal for breakfast. It was weird. The milk is very sweet. but it was good. I actually liked it. well I have three minutes left and it will log out on me so I better send this quick. I love you guys. I miss you but I´m loving it here. It is so beautiful and so great. There are only like 30 to 50 missionaries here. Its so different. I think I´m really going to like it though. I love you so much. Thanks again for coming to see me off. I am so glad you did. I loved it. Well I guess I will just have to write you some more next week. I love you. I love you so much. Love Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment