Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday, March 16, 2009

Email - March 16, 2009



Our Zone conference was so good. We heard from Elders Caussé and Rocha of the 70. Then This Sunday in Stake conference another member of the 70 spoke. That is 5 general authorities in a month. How cool is that!!! what great blessing we receive for serving the lord.
I loved Elder Caussé. He talked about when he got called. It was so cool. He had a great job, was enjoying his life, then got a call to have a video conference with Elder Oaks and President Uchtdorf. They asked him a bunch of questions like, do you have any debt? can you quit your job and move to another country?..just intense stuff like that, but they couldn´t tell him why. They said he may or may not receive a call at the end of the month. He said it was a very long January. But he and his wife decided that they would say yes to whatever it was that was required of them. On the 31st of January they called him and he had to quit his job, move, and it was an amazing story. What faith. Anyway, I loved this conference.
So we took a break for lunch and some nice members from Ecuador had cooked for us. Empanadas, with chicken and cheese inside, Rice, and Meat. The hermanas all sat down together with our food and one of them started talking about how the meat looked funny and someone said tongue and i was like, no way. they wouldn´t serve us tongue at zone conference. Then I was looking at the meat and it kind of looked like a tongue, but I still tried to deny it thinking, it was just a weird shape. Then Hermana Swenson was like "It looks like it has taste buds" and then i hear this elder from south America telling another hermana in English, " it´s not tongue, it´s 'Special Meat'"....nice try Elder. It was tongue and we knew it!!!!! Gross!!! I will tell you though, I ate it all. Aren´t you proud of me. Haha. It really didn´t taste so bad. It just looked like tongue, had taste buds, and hermana Mellor kept saying, i feel like i´m eating my own tongue. So it was definately an adventure.
i can´t believe madi will be in the MTc for conference. Crazy. can you send me her address. I want to send her something. she´s so awesome. Hey, if you go to temple square again, there is a missionary there from San Fernando. I don´t know her, but i see her picture every Sunday.
I think Hermana Swenson likes pepi more now. If you want to say thank you it´s gracias por ayudando a mi niña. You almost got it. I am so impressed with all of your Spanish. That is sooo cool you are all learning. People here don´t just think you´re young. They think you are my sister and they can´t get over how similar we look. I love it.
No way, I got a letter last week too. Hermana Mellor called me and asked when I wanted to go home. Most of my group, including Hermana Lindley, is going home like 4 weeks early so they can go back to school. Since I don´t have money or any Idea what classes i need to take, I figured I would stay here. I can take classes during the summer, but The mission only comes once. So my return date is September 17th. It´s a little later than august 27 because of how transfers fell. But crazy huh. I have a coming home date.
Tell Melodie and her family that I love them and I´m praying for them. They are so amazing, bless their hearts. I hope this is the last time. That poor little Lauren. What faith!! Tell them congratulations about Sarah. I am so excited for her. that is so neat. When does she leave?
Well, my computer is going to kick me off so i better run. I love you soooooooo much!!!! you are my best friend. All of you are!!!! I love you!!! Talk to you later!!!
:ove,
Morgan
HUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISSHUGKISS

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC