January 12, 2009
Hey family,
I thought I’d write you a quick hello. I love you all so much. I’m doing good out here in Spain. After being with H. Griotti 9 weeks, my Spanish is doing great. I am feeling much more confident in my ability to speak to people and I am understanding them too. The people here have a really thick accent. Cadiz is known for it’s poor accent. They cut their endings so it sounds like…well, not Spanish. But most of them I can understand okay. I love my ward. It’s so strong and everything seems to revolve around missionary work. I am so excited to work here. I love my companion. She’s such a hard worker and just a sweetheart! I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with her.
So that you know – I listen to those conference talks you sent me every day while I get ready. I love them. That peanut butter you sent me is sooo good. I love it! I ate some of it yesterday with some cookies. They’re basically graham crackers in cookie form. They’re good, but even better with peanut butter from home.
Okay Zelda fans…if I remember right the main village on the 2nd Zelda game for ’64 looks kind of like San Fernando. I think. I’ll take some pictures and you can compare them to Zelda.
How are the mission preparations going? How’s the espanol? I’m going to buy a Spanish key chain to send to Madi. – Madi – you have to send me one for Chile. I tell everyone about my sister going to Chile. I am so excited.
Well family – I love you all so much. I’m sorry I took so long to send your Christmas card. I hope you get it by Valentine’s day.
Kade – I love you so much! I am going to send you something from Spain.
Tanner – I can’t wait to give you your Christmas/Valentine’s Day present. I hope you like it.
Dallin – don’t stay up too late talking to Brian and are you really like as tall as me now? J
Hayley – Everyone says you’re beautiful. I can’t wait to go to school with you at Weber. Are you going to take choir?
Madi – Once I get home and have a steady paycheck I will be sending you a ton of fun packages. I can’t wait to talk to you in Spanish.
Mom – Thanks for being so great. I’ve always felt like an especially loved missionary. I can’t wait to run errands & go biking with you & out to lunch when I get home. I love you.
Dad – Como va tu Espanol? I love you? We are doing a mission night. Japanese food & Spanish food “together”. Thanks for your example. I love you?
I LOVE YOU
La Mejor familia que hay!
Love ya,
Morgan
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment