Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Email Monday, February 16, 2009

!HOLA!

So Big News....Should I wait to tell you until the end of the email??? haha, Just Kidding. Hermana Smith just got transferred to Almeria. And I am soooooo excited for my new companion to come. Not because I don´t love Hermana Smith, Because I really do. We get along great together, but my new companion´s name is Hermana Swenson and I LOVE her. She started her mission in Sevilla. She was there 2 transfers with me. When I was trying to figure out what was going to happen with transfers I thought, I would love it if Hermana Swenson was my companion. Oh my gosh I´m excited!!! I love Hermana Swenson!! She is from California. She´s been on her mission for 3 transfers now and is just a doll. And, just like every other missionary out here, I think she goes to BYU. but I could be wrong. Shes a doll. I love her.

So guess what else i think is super cool...I played soccer in Cadiz today. There is this big old wall and It´s called...I don´t remember. Puerta de la tierra or something like that. Its apparently the only way to enter Cadiz on land. That wall is part of the soccer court. How cool is that. I played soccer in Cadiz. haha. I don´t know why that´s so cool to me. I played it in Sevilla and Malaga too but hey. Cadiz is just cool. I love Cadiz. It´s a really cool city. So that is what we did for pday today. And I loved it!!! No goals, But i did play some good defence. I wore a Ute shirt and Hermana Smith wore her BYU sweatshirt. My team won the most. haha.

I am so excited for my package. Thank you so much. That will be so fun. I bet I´ll get it when Hermana Swenson gets here. This Thursday all of the mission is going to Malaga. After the conference with Elder Bednar Hermana smith will go to Almeria and Hermana Swenson will come home with me. Then the two of us have to decide where to live. There is a widow in our ward who is lonely and the bishop wants us to move in with her. It´s our choice, even President Mellor has left it up to us. That is a huge decision to make. The widow is 84 and really sweet. The problem is Pepi is also lonely and really sweet and not a member. And there are a lot of reasons why each decision would be good or bad and we want to help out the ward but we want to do what the Lord wants us to do and so far we have felt better about staying. So, we have to make a decision soon. We would be moving in in march. So pray for us. We need it. We just want to do the right thing.

Don´t worry about mail. If we move, we´ll still visit Pepi. So it´s kind of a busy week. I am so excited about the letter Madi wrote me in Spanish. I just love her. I am so excited for her. I´m sorry it has snowed so much. Spring is teasing us here. Some days it´s rainy and cold and then we have days like today where the sun is shining and there´s not a cloud in the sky. I never know if I should wear my coat or not.

Kade is so dang cute. I love that he is such a good dad with his bears. Everyone tells me he looks like me. It always makes me so happy. They either comment about Kade looking like me or mom. And They all say my parents "Son muy joven.

"That is so cool you got a Wii. I have played it one time I think. It was fun. I bet you guys are having a lot of fun with that. Things are still going great in San Fernando. I love it here. Thank you for all your prayers. The Lord is still putting people in our path. I love it here.

I love you so much!!! Thanks for the email. I love hearing about everything that is happening at home. I sent you letters and a post card this week. So look for those in the mail. I love you so much!!!! Have an awesome week!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Love, Morgan

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX


Hey Dad!!!
I just love you!!! How was your valentines day? How was visiting your sisters? So I already just said everything that is going on in the mission right now in the other email.. But we did have an awesome lesson with a kid from Bolivia yesterday. We talked about the restoration..I think that´s how you spell it...i´m so used to Spanish...restauración. anyway, we watched the restoration movie with him and in the end it talks a tiny bit about the Book of Mormon. Well when the movie ended he was like " What are those new scriptures it talked about" But it wasn´t a defensive, "a bible we have a bible". He really wanted to know. We were like wow, ok, um we actually brought you a copy. It just surprised me, I always talk with my companions about how when someone really has interest, we aren´t sure we heard them right. haha, or that they understand. I love it when people are so open to the gospel like that. This kid, Luis. Is really a good kid. He´s like 20 and he´s in the military. He´s from Bolivia. There are a ton of Bolivians here. We are so excited to teach him, but a little worried because he will be in Italy for the Next month. But, he has the Book of Mormon and he told us he feels a peace when he´s with us. So a month is kind of a set back but not the end of the world. Haha. I love South Americans. They are so humble and willing to listen.

Well dad i love you so much. The time is up. I will talk to you next week!!! I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Morgan

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC