Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Email Monday, February 2, 2009

Ok, I love your email. I can´t believe you were friends with Elder Woodbury´s aunt. He was my first district leader in Sevilla. hahaha. Oh, that´s funny. I love it. I love Elder Davis. He was an awesome Missionary. He is one of the first ones I met in the field. He worked in the office for a long time. Every time I have had to do residency he was there. He´s a great kid. Sara should date him. haha.

Thanks so much for praying for us to find more people to teach in San Fernando. Guess what, we found 3 this week. The Lord has been blessing us so much. We will probably also be teaching at least 2 more new people this week if our appointments go through ok. Maybe even more. The lord is really blessing us a lot. Thank you so much for your prayers. I know that has made a difference in the work here. Monica is doing well. We´re just giving her the lessons and trying to help her understand them well. I haven´t heard anything about Maria Jose but I´m sure I will be able to talk to the Hermanas soon because I am guessing Zone conference is in a couple weeks. I am anxious to hear how she is doing.

So with biggest loser, the losers all give 10 euros each to buy the winner something cool from Spain. We all send in our weight to Hermana Lindley so she can keep a record for us. Haha. It´s kind of fun huh. I think we started officially yesterday. I would love to do biggest loser with you when i get home. I seriously would love to. i can´t wait to be athletic again. I think my body is mad at me.

Tell Grandma and Grandpa thank you so much!!! They are so sweet. I can´t believe them. I just love them. I will have to write them today.

Oh, before I forget. The Baena´s address is the same as my Seville address. We share a mailbox. You can just put Baena family or Hermana y Hermana Baena or something like that. You probably don´t want to write them anything and put it through an Internet translator though. It doesn´t work too well. But he understands a little English and his son speaks English so English is fine. I´ll get you maria Jose´s address too. She would LOVE to hear from you. She want´s to meet you.

The computer is about to kick me off. I love you so much: Tell tanner his package is green. When he sees a very great package that says correos. It´s for him. Well. I love you so much!!!!! I hope you have such a great week. I love reading your emails every week. They just make my day. I love you so much.
Love,
Morgan

PS: I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO

Hey Dad!

I loved your email today. I loved reading about that experience and how the Lord really does guide us. I think I have met Leo Parra. I know I have met someone from a spanish speaking county, I'm sure it must have been him because there are't many in Utah.

Speaking of Parra. The last name of one of the councelors in the Madrid Temple presidency is Parra. I think I told you about how he came to visit for a couple weeks because his brothers wife just got baptized. He came for the baptism. Well, one of the last nights he was here, Hermana Smith and I were invited to a Family Home Evening with Him and his Brother Pedro and Elizabeth who just got baptized and some members. Well, when we got to Pedro and Elizabeth's house we were surprised to find the entire Temple presidency and their wives there. So yeah, We basically had a Family Home Evening with the Temple Presidency. It was really cool. Poor Pedro had to give the lesson and was really nervous. The Temple President is from Bountiful. President Moore. He has been serving there about 2 months now.

Oh and Elder Bednar is coming to Spain! Just a little side note. Haha. Cool huh. We still don'tknow if we'll get to go to the meeting or not because president Mellor said he would just be meeting with the leaders here in San Fernando but they have started anouncing that he's coming in Sacrament Meeting so who knows. It would be really cool if we got to go hear him speak.

Right now we have been doing a lot of contacts. and passing by a lot of references. We have a few new investigators too. One is named Alex. He's from Bolivia. We think he could really progress. The lord has been blessing us a lot lately. You would be so impressed with this ward here. It is soooo cool. They eat, sleep, and breath missionary work. Every talk, every lesson. Everything is about missionary work. It is so cool, the feeling here. I can feel it. There is an excitement on both sides of the veil. Something is going to happen with the missionary work here. President Mellor just had a meeting with the mission presidents and authorities in Europe. The work is up 9 percent in our part of Europe and we had 20% more baptisims in Spain this year. I think in just our mission. Things are looking up here. It's so neat to be apart of this.

Well, I better go. I Love you so much. You are such a great example to me. And you are right. This is the Lords work. I love you so much!!!! Have a great week!!! If I'm ever struggling with anything I just pray that you and mom will know to pray for me more. And I know you pray for me all the time and I am so grateful for that. And for your faith in the Lord and in Me. I love you so much! I really do. I can't wait to give you that hug when I get home!!! I love you!!!! Have a great week!!

Love,
Morgan

Keep The Faith and Keep up the Spanish. I love it! You guys are awesome!!!!

Te Amo!

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC