

KADE!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! YOU ARE SO BRAVE!!! GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so happy to hear shannon and Darrin have their little baby. It made me cry, I´m so happy for them. So is everything done then? Is he really theirs? That is so cool!!
I think you are right about Hitch and Cadiz. I think it´s funny. She looks Spanish. I went to Cadiz once after Zone conference a couple transfers ago. It´s really pretty. I´m sure i´ll go again soon.
I am still loving San Fernando and My companion. They are both great. I still love the members too. As far as our goal for 18 baptisms goes, we´re working on it. So far there has been one. but there will be more, I really think if we do our part the lord with prepare a way here in San Fernando. The ward is just Hungry for baptisms. It´s amazing.
You asked me if i ever miss Hermana Clegg, I do miss her. I will never forget my time with her and Hermana Maynes. I just love her. I can´t wait for you to meet her.
I don´t think pepĂ has made any more interesting food lately, oh, we did eat clams or oysters or mussles or something like that the other day. Not my favorite, but not so bad either. I thought it would bug me more to be in a habitacion. But we do get our privacy pretty well and pepi is really sweet so i like it. We do just cook in her kitchen. We basically just share the house with her but when she isn´t home we make our own food. Usually a sandwich or something like that. I always put a piece of bread with just turkey and cheese in the oven and broil it. It´s easy, healthy, and I love it.
I can´t believe madi has a farewell date. So crazy. I am sure she will do great with her spanish. I have a letter written for her in spanish. waiting to be sent. She should be able to understand them. They speak pretty clearly, just fast. In Andalucia they cut their words. for example Luz (light) they say without the z. Lu. or gracias they say like gracia. without the s. So that was hard to get used to but now i can understand just fine because i´m used to it. Once madi gets used to the accent she´ll be great. This woman at least spoke pretty clearly, you just have to listen faster. haha. really sweet lady. There are a lot of words that are different here too. It will be fun to talk to each other about that.
David Christensen is so cool to come again. He is so great!
I havent gotten everyones letters yet but i was thinking they would proabablly come this week. Today or Tomorrow. I am excited to read them. I got to work in Sevilla last night because of Zone Conference. Maria Jose was so happy to see me. I was so happy to see her too. She has a D&C now and started it from the very beginning. She even read those pages that show the dates and places where the saints were. I think that´s what it is. Just a list of names and dates and she read it all. She is now in Section 1 verse 7. she´s so cute. I just love her. I will never forget her. She told me she is my aunt in Spain. She´s so great.
Well I better run. I love you so much. Oh, and I´ve been giving everyone both of our email addresses because I don´t know if mine still works. so if you ever get an email in spanish, it´s for me. I hope that´s ok, or is there a different email i should give them? Ok, well I better run. I love you so much!! I hope you have a great week!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! YOU´RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ,
Morgan
ILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOREXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
X100
Hey Dad!!
¿Como Esta? So Rebeca did get baptized last week. Isn´t that great. Her and Wilson both. It´s too bad i didn´t get to be there at the baptism but i´m glad everything went ok and they are both members now.
I love San Fernando. Everyone in our ward is so excited about missionary work. I was at a meeting with all the ward mission leaders and they were talking about the work and the goals they had made for baptisms for the year. it was so interesting because there was such a feeling of urgency in that room. And there is also a man and his wife visiting this month. He is the Madrid Temple president. We ate lunch at his neighbors house and he and his wife came too and they were talking about missionary work and the same feeling was in that room. An inmistakable feeling of urgency. The lord wants his work to move forward. It was so cool. I have great hopes for san fernando. It is a really great place. we are praying to find a family. We are also talking more to the youth of the city because they listen better and the apostles have said they are the ones that will move this work forward. It is so cool to think about. I hope we can find some good people soon. We don´t really have any strong investigators right now. One just got baptized and she´s awesome but we definately have some work to do. I hope i can live up to the challenge.
I am so glad to hear that everything is going well and that you are enjoying your calling so much. I just got a letter from sister thompson and she told me you called her brother thompson and you both just laughed. haha. she really liked that. I think she mentions you in every letter. I hear the members really love you. You are a great example for them. Well I love you so much! I hope you have a really great week. Thanks so much for your email and prayers and love and example. I love you so much!!
love,
Morgan
Keep the Faith! :>
I was so happy to hear shannon and Darrin have their little baby. It made me cry, I´m so happy for them. So is everything done then? Is he really theirs? That is so cool!!
I think you are right about Hitch and Cadiz. I think it´s funny. She looks Spanish. I went to Cadiz once after Zone conference a couple transfers ago. It´s really pretty. I´m sure i´ll go again soon.
I am still loving San Fernando and My companion. They are both great. I still love the members too. As far as our goal for 18 baptisms goes, we´re working on it. So far there has been one. but there will be more, I really think if we do our part the lord with prepare a way here in San Fernando. The ward is just Hungry for baptisms. It´s amazing.
You asked me if i ever miss Hermana Clegg, I do miss her. I will never forget my time with her and Hermana Maynes. I just love her. I can´t wait for you to meet her.
I don´t think pepĂ has made any more interesting food lately, oh, we did eat clams or oysters or mussles or something like that the other day. Not my favorite, but not so bad either. I thought it would bug me more to be in a habitacion. But we do get our privacy pretty well and pepi is really sweet so i like it. We do just cook in her kitchen. We basically just share the house with her but when she isn´t home we make our own food. Usually a sandwich or something like that. I always put a piece of bread with just turkey and cheese in the oven and broil it. It´s easy, healthy, and I love it.
I can´t believe madi has a farewell date. So crazy. I am sure she will do great with her spanish. I have a letter written for her in spanish. waiting to be sent. She should be able to understand them. They speak pretty clearly, just fast. In Andalucia they cut their words. for example Luz (light) they say without the z. Lu. or gracias they say like gracia. without the s. So that was hard to get used to but now i can understand just fine because i´m used to it. Once madi gets used to the accent she´ll be great. This woman at least spoke pretty clearly, you just have to listen faster. haha. really sweet lady. There are a lot of words that are different here too. It will be fun to talk to each other about that.
David Christensen is so cool to come again. He is so great!
I havent gotten everyones letters yet but i was thinking they would proabablly come this week. Today or Tomorrow. I am excited to read them. I got to work in Sevilla last night because of Zone Conference. Maria Jose was so happy to see me. I was so happy to see her too. She has a D&C now and started it from the very beginning. She even read those pages that show the dates and places where the saints were. I think that´s what it is. Just a list of names and dates and she read it all. She is now in Section 1 verse 7. she´s so cute. I just love her. I will never forget her. She told me she is my aunt in Spain. She´s so great.
Well I better run. I love you so much. Oh, and I´ve been giving everyone both of our email addresses because I don´t know if mine still works. so if you ever get an email in spanish, it´s for me. I hope that´s ok, or is there a different email i should give them? Ok, well I better run. I love you so much!! I hope you have a great week!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! YOU´RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ,
Morgan
ILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOREXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXILOVEYOUMOSTXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
X100
Hey Dad!!
¿Como Esta? So Rebeca did get baptized last week. Isn´t that great. Her and Wilson both. It´s too bad i didn´t get to be there at the baptism but i´m glad everything went ok and they are both members now.
I love San Fernando. Everyone in our ward is so excited about missionary work. I was at a meeting with all the ward mission leaders and they were talking about the work and the goals they had made for baptisms for the year. it was so interesting because there was such a feeling of urgency in that room. And there is also a man and his wife visiting this month. He is the Madrid Temple president. We ate lunch at his neighbors house and he and his wife came too and they were talking about missionary work and the same feeling was in that room. An inmistakable feeling of urgency. The lord wants his work to move forward. It was so cool. I have great hopes for san fernando. It is a really great place. we are praying to find a family. We are also talking more to the youth of the city because they listen better and the apostles have said they are the ones that will move this work forward. It is so cool to think about. I hope we can find some good people soon. We don´t really have any strong investigators right now. One just got baptized and she´s awesome but we definately have some work to do. I hope i can live up to the challenge.
I am so glad to hear that everything is going well and that you are enjoying your calling so much. I just got a letter from sister thompson and she told me you called her brother thompson and you both just laughed. haha. she really liked that. I think she mentions you in every letter. I hear the members really love you. You are a great example for them. Well I love you so much! I hope you have a really great week. Thanks so much for your email and prayers and love and example. I love you so much!!
love,
Morgan
Keep the Faith! :>



No comments:
Post a Comment