I love you so much!!!
I really miss you today. How is everything? sounds like everyone is really busy. I´m trying to eat really well, but dang, Spain is cruel to my body. It´s cruel to everyone´s body though. I am trying to lose all the weight i´ve gained now so that i don´t have to when i get home, we´ll see what happens. We can´t run in the mornings because Hermana Griotti doesn´t like to run, besides that, the mornings are really cold. Its hard to know whether or not to wear my coat. it´s cold in the morning and at night, but not at all in the afternoon, so usually I just go ahead and wear my coat, i´d rather be hot than cold. Transfers are coming up in about 10 days. I am thinking we´ll be saying goodbye to Hermana Clegg. I have no idea what we will be doing for Thanksgiving, probably nothing, i don't know. but if i don´t write next Monday it´s because we changed pday to thanksgiving. We´ll see what happens. As far as the Christmas package goes. i´m not sure what to do. I know they don´t like it when packages are sent to the mission home, you can probably email sister
Mellor and ask her what she thinks. It probably doesn´t make much difference where the package is sent to, as far as me eventually getting it goes. And i shouldn´t be getting transferred this transfer so i´ll be here. and if the package comes and i´m not here, i´ll get it eventually. Oh, so that you know, i´ve taken out a little money from my account. So you know it´s up to date. Yeah, go ahead and tell me who i have for Christmas. I am definitely ok with that. I was already planning on sending everyone something small and Spanish. So don´t worry, i´m not spending a ton of money, but i am really excited to send you something. actually, maybe it would be better if you just drew names and didn´t include me because there is a good chance that whoever i have wont have their present by Christmas. I don´t know, tell me what you think. I am good either way. I really don´t need anything specific. Maybe some tights. that´s really boring huh. haha. Christmas pj´s of course. And that´s about it. I love your packages. Don´t stress about it. And actually i think smaller packages get here safer, Just a guess, there is also a way h. Clegg´s family does it that she thinks is safer. i have no idea how though. you would have to ask her mom. I just love you so much ok. Well, sadly i have to go. I love you so much. I am excited for you to get those pictures. I think that will be fun. Halloween was great. Those glasses and things were great. I loved it, and so did everyone else in Spain. i hope you all have a great week. Thanks so much for being so awesome. I love reading your emails and writing to you. I hope you have a great week. I´ll talk to you soon. You should be getting those pictures any day now. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Love
Morgan
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Hey dad,
I already wrote about everything that was going on in the other email but i just wanted to send you a quick note to tell you that I really love you a lot. Both of you. I miss you and You are great examples to me and I just love you!!!! i hope you are having a really great week and that you survive tithing settlement. I´m sure that´s a blast. Haha. I love you so much!! Talk to you next week!Love MorganBy the way, grandma tells me to "keep the faith" in her letters too. I wish you could read them. She loves you so much! and so do I. Talk to you later.
Love ya.
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment