Days Until Morgan Finishes Her Mission


Homecoming

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Email-Monday, November 10, 2008

Hey Dad!!!

How are you?? Thanks so much for keeping me updated on the U. I love it. Hermana clegg is a BYU fan....Go UTES!!!! I love when you talk to me about home. No worries. It’s just like you said. It makes you want to work even harder. I love it. I can’t wait to eat at Garcia’s with you. Maybe our waiter will speak Spanish. That would be so fun. Speaking of Spanish, how is yours doing? Do you have time to study it anymore? It's so weird to think that our whole ward, one by one is coming home. That is going by so dang fast. I’m like 2 weeks away from half way. I can’t believe it!!!! I love you so much!! I can’t wait for our mission talks when we get home. It will be so fun. We’ll have to have a mission night. I would love that. Wouldn’t that be fun? We can make dinner together and talk about our missions and then eat with the family and show pictures and I am so excited for that day. I love you guys so much!!! You are the best. I hope you have a great week!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Love,
Morgan

Dear Mom,

It’s been a long time....like what 3 days? Things have been going well the last few days. Hermana Griotti is fitting in just great. I really like her. She is really sweet. We got our pictures today and I bought stamps so guess what that means.... yep, there are actually pictures coming your way. I’m really sending them. Even if I end up with no time to write a letter I’ll still sent the pictures your way.

Before I forget I have a favor to ask. I never got a chance to pay my tithing on the money people gave me at my farewell. I know I don’t have to pay tithing on that, but I’d like to. I’m thinking it’s about $80. I was going to take out money a couple weeks ago but then realized It would be in euros and I have to pay my tithing to my homeward so do you think you could take it out for me? Thanks so much!!!

Here is a recipe you have to try. It’s dangerous though...

Lion House Brownies
1 cup butter melted
1 cup nestle cocoa
4 eggs beaten

Add:
1tsp vanilla
2 cups sugar

Sift:
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda

pour into 9X13 greased pan
Bake: 350 for 25 minutes

This is how our recipe says to do it. Really we just throw everything in, mix it up and cook it. We don’t even really measure everything. We just guess. You really can’t mess up on these and they are SOOOOOOOO good!!! Seriously, be careful, they will make you gain weight. Which is why we don’t make them anymore unless it’s for an activity. You will LOVE them.

We also make this banana bread a lot because it’s easy to give to people. Just don’t try to make it with soy milk and green bananas...it doesn’t work so well....oh well, the elders still liked it.

1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 1/3 cups of flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 large mashed bananas
3 Tbs Milk

I think you bake it at 350 but it’s 170 on the Spanish oven. We cook it till the knife comes out clean.

We do internet here at these Chinese people internet place not because it’s nice or close, but I think it’s more because they are so nice. They don’t speak much English or Spanish but they are sweethearts. We come here almost every pday. And yes we do have a cell phone. It’s so much easier than the olden days I’m sure.

I made the tortellini salad because I could. Actually we still have half of it because it makes a ton and we can’t eat it all. It turned out good though. Maybe I'll have to make it for the next ward activity or something. Those onions almost got the best of me though. The tears were streaming down my cheeks.

Dallin is so fun. I bet you had a blast watching him. I miss going to concerts with you guys. That’s ok though, next year I'll see them all.

I love you so much. I hope everything is going great. I got a letter in the mail from Madi today. That was fun. Yours came 2 days ago and Tanner’s the day before that. Ha-ha, I don’t know if you sent them on different days but I definitely got them on different days. It happens like that a lot actually. Ha-ha. Well, I better run. I love you so much!!! I am so excited to talk to you guys on Christmas too. I think it will be so great.

Oh, speaking of Christmas, I don’t know what you guys are planning, if you are planning on sending a package or what, but Hermana maynes didn’t get hers till April last year and even then she only got it because a member saw it sitting at the post office. So it might actually be easier not to send anything. I don’t know, at least not anything expensive. You can just send me pictures and music or something in an envelope if you want- I mean, it could get here ok, but you never know. I think most people get their Christmas packages. It’s up to you, I just thought I’d send the warning your way because Hermana Mellor mentioned something about it in Zone conference.

Can you believe we are already talking about Christmas? That came so fast!!!!! Ok, well I better run. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! Thanks for being so great!! I love you so much!!!!

Love,
Morgan.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro

Slide Show Sevilla

Our first Photos from Spain

Picasso Museum in Malaga

Here are some pictures of Malaga.

Retiro Park

A Look AT Madrid

At The Airport

Provo MTC