I GOT MY PACKAGE!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! It came on Thursday!! It was perfect. We have been listening to conference ever since.
Yeah, Flan isn't my favorite. Sometimes I like the store bought ones but if I have a choice I don't eat it!!
Pepi just went to buy more paint....I' m not sure how I feel about that. It takes so much time and I don´t like using proselyting time for it, I don't think we should and my companion doesn't like using mediodia so I don´t know what we´re going to do. Hopefully Pepi's kids will just help this time. I don´t think she has much left. All I painted during that 11 hours was our bedroom and 1 wall in another room....it takes forever. But I felt very satisfied with my work when My comp was sick. It´s like my little project. And yes, Pepi does moan still. ALL THE TIME!!! Every time we walk past the living room actually. Ha ha. It gets worse every day. ha ha. I love it!! She is very dramatic. Suddenly when we are home she can't do things she could do just fine when we weren't home. It drives Hermana Swenson Crazy!! Absolutely crazy. I think it´s hilarious. She has started saying she is doing better though.
Hey I just had a fun Idea. You should look up Laura Garcia on Face Book. She lives in San Fernando and she served at Temple square. She would LOVE to practice her English with you guys sometime.
So they changed Dan´s huh? that´s crazy!! I am like you though. I like Smiths. Even when I worked at Dan´s I still went to Smiths. "It´s Better!!" It will be fun to quote things again. I hate that every time I try to quote something or I see something funny that reminds me of Brian Regan or a movie, nobody knows what i´m talking about. How boring is that.
So this week flew by. the area authorities want us to do more proselyting time. 20-30 hours a week. This is actually a good thing because we need to find more people. We are working with Maria Del Mar still but I want to find those who the Lord has prepared for us. I think Some more thorough searching will help a lot. We did teach that little family we helped move. The husband had a lot of questions. We´ll see what happens. They are great people. This week we seem to have run into a lot of Bolivians who tell us we have a big church in Bolivia with a golden Angel on top. It´s beautiful they say. I just like that. The temple is a great symbol of the gospel to the world. people always notice it.
I love you so much! I think i´m going to email Madi really quick, oh, guess what i did today???? Printed off pictures!!!!! yay!! I´ll send those off today!!! I love you guys sooooo much!!!!!! I miss ya! Pray for us to follow the spirit and find the people he has prepared for us!!! I love you. Thanks for all your prayers and love and support!!! Have an amazing week!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO
Love,
Morgan
Homecoming
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MORGAN 'S "HOMECOMING" WILL BE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th AT 11:00 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For more info on Retiro Park the most popular and widely visited park in Madrid click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_del_Buen_Retiro



No comments:
Post a Comment